Blooming Bay - Clifftop Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$22
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$26/night.

Akhil Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$29
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$33/night.

Clafouti Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$23
  • Beachfront
Kshetra Beach Resorts(Varkala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$17
Aryavilla Heritage(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$13
Arabian Soul(Varkala)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
Black Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$22
US$19
Priceline
Agasthya Ayurvedic Wellness Centre(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$16
Agoda.com
US$102
US$97
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

All reviewshomemade breadmassage roomfresh aloe verawonderful hostsexcellent chefthe cliffbeach towelsdaily housekeepingthought of everythingthe main houseayurvedic treatmentschristmas dinneran easy minute walkcleanest placespent weekshome away from homemakes this place
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We had 2 nights at Casa Eva Luna and really enjoyed our stay. Clean, spacious and comfortable room. The two ladies that run the place are really nice - welcoming, friendly and happy to offer advice - this was much appreciated, and sets Casa Eva Luna apart from some of the other places we have stayed.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Fantastic hosts who are happy to help with any questions you have. The rooms are clean and spacious with a nice area outside the rooms to enjoy breakfast in the sun. We didn't eat here for dinner but the breakfast was very nice and well priced. The homestay is a little difficult to find but it very close to the cliff / beach in Varkala (15min walk) and is a short rikshaw ride from town (~Rs100)

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevinmc2003
Reviewed 22 January 2015

Warm welcome and feeling like at home is what you will find in Casa Eva Luna, among other delightful things. Quiet place, big comfortable rooms and baths and lovely hostess Katrina and Esther. Don't miss the superb kitchen and special indo-spanish dishes of Esther. Katrina will help you with her great knowledge of India to go in the best way. Higly recomended charming place!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Geles2015
Reviewed 18 January 2015

I arrived in Varkala from Delhi. I found Delhi very challenging in many ways: pollution, noise, traffic, transportation, safety etc... What a different world at Casa Eva Luna!
I was welcomed at Trivandrum airport by a very friendly Indian driver who drove me safely to Casa Eva Luna. Upon my arrival at Casa Eva Luna I was welcomed by Katrina, Esther and the two “boys” Prem and Samir. It was like coming home to two loving mothers. Shortly after my arrival I set around the “family table” with the other guests and had a delicious dinner a la carte. The other guests had already stayed more than a month at Casa Eva Luna and were full of praise. My room welcomed me with bright warm colors and I immediately felt at home. Next morning I had breakfast on the terrace: Freshly prepared fruit salad, very tasty eggs with self-made bread highlighted by delicious milk coffee. I loved Esther’s kitchen so much that I only ate once in a restaurant. Originally I had booked four days at Casa Eva Luna but I decided immediately to stay as long as possible. Katrina was extremely helpful in supporting me to book my onward journey. On my last day I was invited to a most delicious Christmas dinner and even got some lovely cookies for my onward journey. The two “boys” from Nepal, Prem and Samir, are a delight in itself and a perfect addition to the warm-hearted and friendly service provided by Katrina and Ester. Watching Prem and Samir working in the garden was for me like a meditation.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nora C
Reviewed 15 January 2015 via mobile

I loved my stay at Casa Eva Luna. I arrived late at night straight off a flight and transport was arranged for me from the airport. From the time I got there, Katrina and Esther, the owners, went overboard to ensure everything was great, even making me a gluten free cake for my birthday. They are friendly and have a lot of information about what to do around the area, and can help organize all aspects of your stay.

The rooms and location are great. It's not by the cliff, but it's close by (easily walkable), which makes it really good if you want some quiet at night. Breakfast and dinner can be eaten there, cooked by Esther, and everything I tried from the menu was delicious.

Highly recommended, couldn't have asked for a better way to start my Kerala holiday. I'd definitely stay there again!

Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo