Akhil Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$23
Kshetra Beach Resorts(Varkala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$15
Agasthya Ayurvedic Wellness Centre(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$16
Aryavilla Heritage(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$13
Black Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$19
US$36
  • Breakfast included
Blooming Bay - Clifftop Beach Resort(Varkala)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$102
US$96
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsnorth cliffdecent staytwo nightsmain buildingsea viewperfect locationoff seasonnice gardencomfortable stayenjoyed our stayclean roomshutslalhammockscottagefanpalms
Reviewed 3 January 2017

Easily the most charming hotel to stay on the cliff with sea view bamboo huts plus a very well kept garden and sitting area so you can relax and enjoy your stay. The staff are very helpful and friendly,

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

All together it was a good one night stay. I booked this place on line for my first night. When I got there it was around 1 pm and I got the room pretty fast, only it wasn't clean. So I reminded myself I'm in India and let it go. I asked for a towel and only after sunset I got one, and only because the owner over heard me asking another couple if they got towels in the room.
I booked a standard room so I was placed in the back, no see view or balcony.
The walls are thin so I heard everything but hey, that's me... no hot water and no blanket provided.
I don't recommend it with a full mouth but then again - their garden is very nice and while outside you can see and breath the sea (-;

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for almost a week with my friend. Rooms are basic but you just step outside and see the ocean, what more could you ask for? :) the owners/ guys that work there were soooo helpful and SUPER kind! They really made me feel so welcome and I would probably stay there again because of them. Close to the black sand beach and a short work to everything else you need! Perfect!

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank Elizabeth C
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Nice little spot on Northern side of the cliff. Very basic, clean and neat. The views are amazing and nice to sit on the porch outside or lie on the hammocks and read a book or soak up the sun and vibrant atmosphere. Staff and owner are very helpful, good people! The laundry service came in handy. I loved the beach just next to the huts. Much more private and quiet and a short walk down some steps. No restaurant in the resort but so many places not even 10 meters walk away. Overall - freaking awesome place!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We booked this place in first week of August and found it to be a nice property but nothing in the name of service. The kitchen was closed, no room service. The room was not clean, dustbin was full. Bathroom was not clean at all.

Its located on north cliff and quite close to the point from where you can see the sea. There is no view from the property though. Car Parking is a challenge though.

With this being said, i would suggest this property for budget travelers.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple