Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Booking.comUS$68
eDreamsUS$68
PricelineUS$80
All reviews parsi point valley view superb quality tight fit river krishna vista room quality quantity breakfast and dinner pure veg hotel panchgani mahabaleshwar road lower floor dining table dental kit mapro garden courteous staff comfortable stay plus point
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021 via mobile

Highly Disappointing

I had done one day booking via Make my trip, but due to unexpected Health issues I was not able to do the check in on the designated date.
I was supposed to leave in the morning and travel 4 hours by road and reach the hotel but as I got high fever, I did not attend the booking, and regarding this issue prior basis I informed make my trip and hotel.
I requested them as it was an unexpected issue which was a genuine a cause, nobody helped me out, the hotel miraya and make my trip started playing blame games saying hotel will sort out the issue and vice versa.
So it’s a request to everyone if you guys are 100% sure about your visit then only go, or if you guys unexpectedly fall sick don’t expect your booking agency or the hotel to help you out.
From my side it’s a big NO for this hotel because they don’t have any humanity or understanding regarding such kind of problems.

Room tip: Falling unexpectedly sick, so do not expect the hotel to help you out.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Veerzad Khambata, Other at Miraya Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Dear Sir
Thankyou for your time to write us such a long review.
We are truly disheartened when a guest writes a negative review, and we do our best to rectify the same to the best of our ability. However, you have given us a 1 star rating without even staying with us.
Our hotel like many other hotels follow a standard cancellation policy, which is mentioned on out travel partner websites as well as our website. I do not see any fault of ours in this case.
Please do visit us anytime in the near future to give us an opportunity to change your mind about our property and the services we offer.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Regards

Superb food
Courteous staff
Modern rooms
Clean rooms
Proactive owner. Made a dish for my daughter even though not on menu
Good location.
Thoroughly enjoyable stay. Thank you all

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Neat and well kept rooms. The food was excellent inspite of being completely vegetarian. The staff goes out of their way to help and look after guests.. but what makes the stay memorable is the view from the restaurant and the rooms
Definitely recommend and will definitely revisit

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2021 via mobile

Cozy, serene and comfortable resort with a magnificient valley and dhom dam view. You just soend hours together from your room admiring the mountains and greenery surrounding the dam water. Rooms are comfortable with class leading amenities. Food is delecious. Inclusive breakfast buffet is sumptous and authentic. Staff is very friendly. Good space for parking.
The only nit picking would be the entrance to the property which is quite narrow for an SUV. You have to maneouver carefully.
Visited this place twice, and would definitely recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2021

This hotel is located in one of the scenic points of Panchgani with all rooms facing the beautiful and serene valley. Equally good are attributes and traits one looks for in a hotel stay. Rooms are specious, equipped, clean and decent. Vista rooms have a long adjacent terrace, an elegant photo op! Breakfast is delicious and all meals are reasonably priced and very tasty for a vegetarian gourmet. Entrance and lobby are relatively small but manageable. Staff is humble and well mannered. Best value-for-money for couple, group, backpacker or a single who wants to work from destination

Date of stay: July 2021