1,624 results
All reviews nagar road value for money excellent service front office room service home away from home phoenix mall close to the airport special thanks business hotel memorable stay second home special mention business trip f b comfortable stay the hotel staff
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Had booked into this hotel for 1 day because of its proximity to the airport..checkin was breezy smooth ..room looked spacious n then arose my chyas meaning i wanted to have a cup of tea.. the tea kettle was dusty which the lady who was attending me agreed so was the whole room ..they cleaned the room n ran with the kettle only to return with another i was happy now i wd hv a cup of tea i poured water in the kettle only to find cobwebs.i ran to the reception to show it to the manager who graciously agreed that it was a mistake n sent for the housekeeping person .A new kettle came only to find no spoon.So for a tea person like me it was a total comedy of errors .Now they promised me a free cup of tea still waiting for it. I guess i shd washed the kettle with shampoo n used it or better bought a thermos from home # star hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
FPBSpune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Vishakha,

Thank you for staying with us. Your feedback is extremely important to us and definitely makes us strive harder to improve our processes and ensure that we are able to provide a superior level of comfort and services to all our guests. We would only like to request you for another opportunity and ensuring you the Four Points service experience. We look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Starwood properties is my go to choice for any location. Four Points usually are both affordable and good on amenities. This one though was a disappointment on many fronts. I have the option to choose my time of check in owing to my membership and since this was a last minute decision to travel I called them directly instead of booking online. Here is how the conversation went.
Receptionist: Sir our rooms are all booked. We have an apartment. (or something to that effect).
Me: Sure. I am platinum so you can upgrade me.
R: Sure sir.
Me: Another request. My flight is landing at 3:30 a.m. so can you please check me in at around 4 a.m.
R: Sir that will be charged as extra day.
Me: I do have the option to have 24 hour checkin window.
R: Sir you will have to request it online.

So I do the rounds. Book online and call up the helpdesk and they confirm I can check in.

During Check in:
R: Sir I have given you comfort room.
Me: I thought all the rooms were taken.
R: No Sir.
Me: So I am not upgraded.
R: No Sir. All the Suites/Apartments are full.
Me: Funny!

The room' a/c did not function properly and it was hot and stuffy but my wife and I were too tired to complain. Next day it took them a few hours to rectify it.

The toiletries were not replenished! That was indeed shocking for a Starwood property.
The internet in their business center did not work with the coupons provided and I had to use my phone' hotspot to connect and take a print out.

Last, I placed the request for 3:30 a.m. wake up with "tea" for my morning flight. They woke me up but forgot the tea.

All in all, just the basic inconsistency in service and sometimes complete lack of it with no apologies forthcoming!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
FPBSpune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Anoop,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time to review us on Tripadvisor. We sincerely apologize for the experience that you had during your stay at the hotel. I do understand that you were not happy with our services overall, but your feedback is definitely understood and worked on to ensure our guest's satisfaction. Your feedback is extremely important to us and is definitely a reason for us to work harder to ensure our guests are happy. We would only like to request you for another opportunity where our team will ensure to give you the Four Points service experience and we look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Because of all the positive reviews and ratings, i stayed there for 2 nights(31 july and 1st aug) with my mother. sorry to say i was disappointed; start at the reception- 2 rooms were given in 2 different floors even after booking together, the rooms i had asked for was king sized bed rooms where they gave only one of those and the other was a twin bed room. The floor carpets are all worn out and old i dont think they are cleaned regularly or even replaced since opened. The sheets on the bed were very old and lint were all over it making sleeping uncomfortable. Then the complimentary breakfast was pretty good with wide range of options, but here too food was a little on underseasoned side.
All staff are quick to respond, room service, restaurant staff are all gentle and tried to to get our issues sorted out immediately. I also have to commend the security staff as they were super nice to us. Everything else in the hotel was good amd pleasimg just didnt make the stay feel special as i had hoped.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Abin,

Thank you for staying with us. Firstly your appreciation for the room service, restaurant & security team was very encouraging for them and motivated them to strive harder.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay at the hotel. On understanding your concern with the stay, no prefernce was mentioned about the bed and floor in the booking. However, once the front office team was aware of it, as soon as it was possible we tried and shifted both the accommodations on the same floor. We apologize we were not able to do it immediately due to high occupancy.
We have noted your feedback and identified service gaps for further process improvement and implementation. We would like to request you for another opportunity where our team will ensure to give you the Four Points service experience and we do look forward to having you as our guest again!

General Manager.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Was there on 2nd August to attend a meeting.

1. The wash rooms besides the cafe as well as adjacent to the conference halls are poorly maintained. Requires a deep cleaning. General cleaning was ignored and I had to inform this to the staffs at the lobby. All venues were booked however no HK staff was seen around checking the wash rooms. The smell was terrible and required a through wash, however I noticed the floor under the urinals was just cleaned using a mop and an air freshener was sprayed.

2. The conference hall: The carpet looks pretty old as it is not cleaned and shampooed for a long time. The AV equipment used for conference did not match with the name of the hotel. The speakers are covered with the white paper tape.

3. The foyer where the sitting arrangement was done had dirt accumulated on the floor edges. The curtains stained, dirty and some are torn.

4. Plastic water glasses were kept at the venue and that to of a terrible quality.

5.Staffs at the Cafe looked very casual so did the ones in the lobby. Senior staffs seen standing together in a very casual manner.

6. Security, very obvious not the hotel staff, found unhelpful. The treatment differs if you arrive in a rented cab.

Overall I had a very brief time to notice all this and I could not believe if I was at a hotel belonged to a international brand.

Trip type: Travelled on business
FPBSpune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Mayuresh,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time to write a review about us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you during your visit to the hotel. We have noted your feedback and identified service gaps for further process improvement and implementation. This is not a regular practice of the hotel and is rest assured that we are continuously working towards an elevated guest experience. Give us a chance to bestow you with Four points services on your next visit to the hotel and all your future stays thereafter. We urge you to treat this experience in isolation and it will be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

This is regarding my trip in the month of July. Being an member at SPG I already had my expectations set high for their hotels and the property didn’t fail me!
Mr Jitendra Adsul was a great help for my stay for which I would like to congratulate him for his hard work and being on call as and when I needed. Also he helped me and my team arrange for other rooms there too!
Mr Wilson too was a great help and I’ve had the pleasure to interact with him on prior visits to the hotel as well.
They identified me as a member on arrival, the rooms were spick and span and my entire stay was well taken care of by the staff!
I’d love to visit and recommend this stay.. it’s close to the airport and most of the major malls and offices.
Thank you again for making our stay a memorable one!
Kudos to the team!
A warm and professional attitude!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
FPBSpune, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Hotel & Serviced Apartments, Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Sanya,

Thank you for reviewing us on Tripadvisor. We are elated knowing you find our hotel to be great and with an excellent team. Your kind words for the whole team and especially for Jitendra & Wilson are very encouraging and would go a long way in keeping them all motivated. Providing our guest with the best is something we always aim up to. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you had a good stay with us aided by our amenities and facilities. We look to forward to welcoming you again soon.

General Manager.