“Amazing Concept”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2016

For the first time ever we experienced the concept of a limited buffet. It was not only unique but also quite satiating. Dim Suns and soup for starters, followed by the main course culminated with the dessert.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Nothing special with the chinese food they provide. I have had better chinese food. I literally felt waste of money when I ate Shanghai Spring Rolls,Wok Tossed Potatoes Yue Yang Style, Chilli noodles and Hot and Sour soup was the worst. I believe this place is only good for business meetings. Service was average even though most of the tables were empty they were lacking in providing better services.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Nothing special about most of the food. The Pad Thai noodles are really good and tasty, but most of the other noodle dishes are really bland and dry as a desert.. I tried some of the dishes that were marked "most spicy", but those weren't spicy at all, and I'm a Norwegian not Service is good, but I find it a bit uncomfortable that they keep "watching" as you eat so they can come over and fill up your plate with more from the main bowl of noodles or whatever you've ordered.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Quite average food considering the chain that it is. Crabs were very good though the mushroom and brocolli veg was average.

hospitality and place were very good

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

I had dinner on a Saturday at Mainland China with my family. The place was crowded and we had to wait for some time to get a table. We ordered Veg Hakka Noodles, Diced Chicken with Assorted pepper and ginger in starter and Tsing Hoi Chicken. All the dishes had the great taste for which Mainland China is known. The ambience was good and staff were courteous.