“Authentic Chinese Food”

Chang's
Ranked #211 of 7,013 Restaurants in Pune
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Located at Viman nagar this restaurant is famous for their authentic Chinese food.Ambience of the restaurant is not so grand but food taste is good.If you visit the restaurant during weekend then you may have to wait.Good option for them who are Chinese food lovers.

2  Thank webdhawal

Reviewed 21 June 2016

(1) Location: Its located at Viman nagar, Pune near Nyati Millenium.

(2) Ambience: They have a small yet, nice ambience.

(3) Quality Of Food: Very Good.

(4) Taste: If you are a chinese food lover with Indian twist, this is one of the places to be. We usually order 'sesame chicken' in the starters which is a mouth watering dish.

(5) Average Food Arrival Time: Usually 10 to 15 minutes. But, on weekends it could be 20 to 25 minutes. But, its worth a wait. And yes, on weekends; if you arrive in peak hours(after 8 p.m.), you must wait for getting a table.

(6) Cost: Very reasonable.

(7) Behaviour/Etiquettes of Staff Members: The captains are extremely polite, friendly & professional. Waiters are nice too.

I usually visit here with my family, and I must say Chang's is a place to visit if you love Chinese food.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

the talumein soup, burnt garlic prawn rice, chicken in hot garlic sauce, chilly chicken dry, thread chicken and noodles in black oyster sauce are simply divine. the place is small but staff is courteous and good chinese food at a reasonable price

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

I have been there several times.. The food is very tasty.. I like to go there.. Nice food..nice place n nice environment..

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I want to this restaurant last week with my friends. Since it was Sunday evening , we had to wait for half hour. The ambiance are good enough. This is a Chinese restaurant so we though of trying some new dishes. The food was ok. I wasn't that hungry may that's why I didn't like the food. Overall the restaurant is good. I would recommend this restaurant .