“Average!”
Review of Upsouth

Upsouth
Ranked #372 of 7,116 Restaurants in Pune
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

There are better south Indian options when in Pune.. look out ;)

This place isn't that bad either.. however I suppose it's too costly for what it offers!

Reviewed 11 June 2018

we visited this place recently and found that quality and promptness in services is up to the mark.
area is very cramped and you have to bump into other chairs to cross. this should be improved.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

Being a South Indian, I was disappointed by the taste and slow service at this place. We have stopped visiting this place. None of the South Indian dishes here taste authentic. There is a problem with cleanliness also.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Was here for Lunch. Had a couple of combos between the three of us and some Pandus. Pandus took quite some time to come, actually came after we had finished our combos. Mini idlis were super while meduwada was rock hard. Cleanliness is an issue here.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

This was my first visit to Upsouth Phoenix Market City.I wanted to try the Uthly ( Indian Idli Burger) It was evening and they said no Patty was available ,hence no Uthly.I decided to have Degree Filter Kaapi.It was ordinary and nothing great.The service is self serve and food needs to be mentioned if not available.A sad visit.The coffee is not that inspiring and had a bitter taste.I expected genuine Tamilian coffee but sadly it was not.I will try the Uthly one day but have to reconfirm what time it is served.Try it out but Pune has better South Indian restaurants .