“Good service ”
Review of Square

Square
Ranked #244 of 7,147 Restaurants in Pune
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Anisur and Saurav ‘s services were excellent.... Good buffet .... must visit really enjoyed... good ambiance..... liked a lot

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I had great time in restaurant with my friends. Outstanding food and service as well.
I would like to mention name of employee is sourabh Jadhav. He is very kind, honest and enthusiastic. Keep it up sourav. Done a good job.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Food i had was upto my expectations although i set bars real high, go get the food grab your dinner lunch today as your taste buds couldn't keep up for long and also get the most friendly attendant kiran from dineout to make the night special

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I had came with my friends. The place is wonderful.
The food was excellent. I would like you mention Sourabh, he was very kind and gentle with us.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Chef Sajpal Singh made the Broccoli and Asparagus Soup for me. In fact, I like Broccoli and Asparagus very much. It was a healthy, refreshing Soup. Perfect blend with the drop of Olive Oil. Chef Chandrakant Patil’s creativity was evident when the “Chakunder Ki Tikki” was served on my table. I liked the crispness of the rice flakes, as well as the softness of the beetroot. It just melted in the mouth. Fresh Beetroot cooked with Indian spices. Round shaped. Shallow fried to perfection. Remember, Beetroot is high on iron among vegetables.

Jagannath Mohito suggested that “Palak Methi Chaman” will go well with white rice. Spinach cooked along with fenugreek leaves and cashew nut paste. A rich and healthy combination it was. “Kofta Shyam Savera” was a magical combination of stuffed balls with two different gravy to signify day and night. Rustled up by the talented Culinary Artist Yashwant Sopne.

“We will introduce this dessert soon” says Abhinav Singh, Junior Sous Chef Pastry. He was responding to me when I complimented him on this delightful dessert, in person. Please see the picture. “Mango Jamun & Chocomosa” was simply extra ordinary. It is a unique combination of Mango Mousse and Gulab Jamun. Accompanied by Chocolate Samosa, which is known as “Chocomosa”. Chef Abhinav infused a flavour of Indian and western cuisine that gave a different and unique touches and appeal. I am sure; this dessert is designed to create a VOW factor, in the minds of the foodies dining in this eatery.

I also like Ivy Gourd very much. Paired the same with Phulkas. Ivy Gourd was cooked in simple home style. Seasonal and homely spices made the dish more distinct. Chef Yashwant suggested one more popular dish of Maharashtra. I was told, every home will have this delicacy in Maharashtra. That was “Bharli Vangi”. Bharli in Marathi language means stuffed. Vangi means eggplant. Eggplant is stuffed with homemade Maharashtrian spices along with spicy Masala gravy.

Steward Suvojit served me. My special thanks to F&B Executive Sourabh Deshmukh, for his support and guidance. Chef Roshan and Chef Siddharth interacted with me during my dinner period. Both are great credit to this hotel. Both are guest centric and attentive to the needs of the guests.

This 130 Seater eatery has stunningly spectacular ambience. The floor to ceiling glass panels on the western side allows lots of sunlight to flow in freely. The food is fundamentally flavour driven. Their extensive menu pushes the envelope with each dish. I am delighted by the signature creations; captivating and tempting. The best dishes of this eatery are indeed food for thought too.