Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
PricelineUS$50
TravelocityUS$50
CheapTicketsUS$50
1,308 results
All reviews nice persons excellent stay special thanks value for money front office team housekeeping department his team nice hotel will visit again comfortable stay enjoyed my stay quick service reception staff wonderful experience excellent service room service food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2021

I have been coming to this hotel since past 2 years and always found the warmth coming here. Thanks to Ankit who promptly assists us with our last minute bookings. I would love to recommend this hotel to other peer travellers .
Kudos

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select Ludhiana - By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Keys Select Hotel, Ludhiana. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

At Keys Hotels – your happy stays await you. We look forward to welcoming you soon. When you decide to visit us next, please mail me at gmlud.keys@lemontreehotels.com. I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

I am thnak full to all the staff mamber in key select floor manager, service manager, room service on fisrt day I face some issue but all the team memeber take care and resolved that immediately.

And special thanks to mr.Akash tomar from Food and beverages service and Mr.Vinay.

Food options are very less but I like the quality of the food which is provided by key select.

Overall staff is very kind and good.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select Ludhiana - By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2021

Reviewed 25 November 2021

The staff is really good and ensures security. Ensures to address each questions/issues on timely and friendly manner.

Food too is clean and excellent to eat. Please get in touch with Mr Akashdeep for best options.

The staff is accommodative. Stay here for visits in Ludhiana

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select Ludhiana - By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2021

Reviewed 24 November 2021 via mobile

Best service and best food at very normal price
All person are caring n polit .with helping nature.
Hotel keys
Breakfast lunch dinner all are excellent
Value for Money
If you are looking for good hotel please visit to keys
Reg
Sumeet bassi

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Keys Select Hotel Ludhiana. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 13 November 2021

I have always been happy to come here and never given a second thought to stay in any other hotel . Ankit their sales manager is a cooperative person and helps me with the booking over the call
He even helps me booking hotel in Chandigarh also
The whole team is so charming and helpful will keep coming back .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Keys Select Ludhiana - By Lemon Tree Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2021