Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews enjoy your stay book hotel amazing experience clean rooms excellent service get together banquet hall great ambience delicious food place to stay quarantine wedding hospitality team mr services cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Our stay was excellent. Everything was so well taken care of. The room was extremely neat and clean and sanitised. All the staff was very responsive and attentive . I would like to share my amazing experience about a gentleman of hotel Aagaaz Mr. Aadhar who I met during my check in time , the hotel was amazing but what made it special was Mr Pankaj (GM) service he was always around to help and assist me it really made me feel special and unique with a personalized service. He is an asset to Hotel Aagaaz team. We would highly recommend this place and would love to come again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2021 via mobile

So the rooms were well maintained with a good hygiene and well equipped. Food was bit bland. But the hotel staff was very welcoming and they assisted us really well. We had a great time over there.
♥️

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2021

Loved there rooms. Very polite and friendly staff. Ambience is very good.
Loved there service. Do try out there non veg and drinks. I personally loved the black spicy lady.There rooms and hall is very nice. Do visit this place for stay or for you special occasion.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

We arranged our Niece wedding here on 1st january 2021 and we came from Delhi for the wedding as we heard a lot about this beautiful hotel and it’s service . We found it much more than what we heard as hotel is Brand new and is very Beautiful, very neat and Tidy. They arranged everything for us beautifully taking all our stress away , it was like as if we were Guest in our own wedding . We didn’t have to run around and ask for anything . Staff was very efficient and highly professional. We were in touch with Manager Govind Ram who looked after us from the day of meeting him till end . I really can’t put finger on anything and can’t thank them enough . We been to different hotels but service here is exceptionally outstanding . As you can see from my choice of words that I can’t Thank them enough . Food here was top notch , Tasty to another level . Great quality and cooked from heart . I wish this hotel and its lovely staff all the best & I have no doubt about it’s future success with the level of service they provide . If you are looking to arrange a wedding or any other function or a stay , don’t think twice . If you are in Ludhiana then this is your place to be . Thank you Aagazz for your Hard work and Great service .

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2020 via mobile

A Great place faraway from the city crowd ,polite staff ,clean rooms with great view it was a good experience you should try this place the ambience is also good also their banquet hall is good for gathering

Trip type: Travelled on business