Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Booking.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
TravelocityUS$64
1,185 results
All reviews panorama restaurant bell desk chinese restaurant excellent service guest services health club club room welcome drink reception staff excellent stay great hospitality rooms are nice front office the heart of the city comfortable stay coffee shop value for money
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am coming to Ludhiana regularly in the past 5 years, this hotel is one of the most comfy and stylish affordable hotel.I have ever stayed.The bed is comfortable. The bathroom has everything you need - clean towels, toilet papers, nice smelling shampoo, big bath. The water can get perfectly hot in case you want to take a bath. The heating in the room works proper.Wifi works well - I have been working with my laptop in the past few days and no issue. The service is very attentive - they keep asking if I need anything in the working space and brought my breakfast here. No comment on the location.
The hotel has overall a very cool vibe and offers an affordable luxury stay. We've got the last room this time, will come back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Park Plaza Ludhiana, General Manager at Park Plaza Ludhiana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your recent visit & giving us the perfect rating.

We are delighted to note that you had a great stay, loved the hospitality of our team members. Such compliments motivates us to strive for more and also helps us to constantly improve ourselves.

Thank you once again for your kind words. And choosing are hotel. We look forward on your next visit soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So this is going to be my first review on Trip Advisor and I’m quite excited about the same. So my stay at Park Plaza was really sad. Everytime we ordered room service we had the basic crockery and cutlery missing. So we were 5 ppl to eat “sambhar” and what we got was 1 bowl of “sambhar”. We ordered lunch and plates were missing and then you call back at their guest service no and you would have to wait for 40 mins before someone could attend. My mother ordered water bottles at midnight and she got them after an hour after repeated calls. This is despite my mother telling them about my father being diabetic. Now rooms were too bad, specially washrooms. There were hair in the washrooms and were stinking like hell. Wish I had pictures taken, so please be careful. The room pictures shown on booking sites are not the actual ones.

1  Thank rizakbagga9006

Dear Mr. Bagga,

Warm Greetings from Team Park Plaza Ludhiana.

Thank you for your candid feedback.

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel & writing this detailed feedback. However, this is really disheartening that you didn't like the rooms, service & had a bad experience. We have noted your concerns and also discussed with the concerned departments & ensure you to make necessary changes for a better experience.

Once again, thank you for your time & feedback. We hope you will give us another chance to experience us. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My stay at Park Plaza Ludhiana was fantastic. Had a great time at passion lounge. Staff was very nice and helpful. Food at panorama restaurant was delicious. People are very courteous and humble. Wedding ceremony at kohinoor was very nice. They gave us one complimentary room as well. Mr. Varun banquet manager was taking care of our function very well. Had a fantastic and memorable stay at park plaza Ludhiana. Recommending it to all my friends and relatives.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A truly unique concept. i loved the amenities which they placed in my room reason to fall in love with ParkPlaza. food services were very good . i was little tired hence couldn’t visit the restaurant .wonderful rooms & services offered by staff , pleasant stay . few staff have gone throw extra mile to try to make our stay pleasant , the girl from room service Suman, she was so helpful and courteous while offering food, Front desk Abhishek, keep up the good work !
Thanks for the pleasant stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel Park plaza Ludhiana is a great choice. Location of this hotel is very good. Many things are in walking distance. Staff was very cooperative and friendly. They provided great services. Rooms have a fantastic decors plus properly sanitized. My stay was very comfortable. Staff is taking every possible covid precautions. Food and hospitality is is amazing Looking forward for my next stay.