Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

During my visit hotel vikrant I felt very happy they cater me good service there I found comfortable environment. Here spacious room well quipped well dressed staff. Specially I would like thank to sir rajvir very co operative and polite. Thanks onwer of hotel he also very cooperative . I recommended to public to stay and spend there holidays at such nice place.
Thanks hotel vikrant...

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

I visited hotel vikrant last month .I felt here very nice ambience.l got number of facilities here . Well dressed staff neat and clean rooms . Enough space in bathroom. Car parking is really awesome. ease to approach public transport.i felt very happy .
Thanks hotel vikrant..

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

During our visiting I felt here very engertic atmosphere . All the amenties are available here.very polite staff and responsive . Neat and clean rooms we really feel like home . Good location attracted us and we got good service .t would like to thanks to hotel vikrant...

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Very nice place to stay, homely comfortable, cooperative staff and good view outside, well car parking and food is also good. No disturbance in the night. Travel desk facility. Meeting room ( Ac) is also good

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Good budget hotel with neat and clean rooms, can stay easily in this hotel with easy access to market. Reception person Guptaji very cooperative and active...breakfast good so if anyone looking for budget hotel nearby statiob they can easily stay in this hotel

Date of stay: March 2016