Trip.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This is nice place to stay close to clock tower/railway station.
Rooms are neat and clean,
Staff are friendly and quick.
Kitchen is attached in the hotel.
But still u get good tea at the end of the road if you come out.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

I booked through Goibibo and got a huge discount. Checked in on 27th December into a Luxury Room. Hotel is very old, I have been seeing this hotel from past 10 years, so I had to try it out. They have recently renovated some rooms. Luxury room was very good. It's plain n simple look is what I liked. More like a home room. It's comfortable and Clean.. Location of Hotel is good very near to markets. Now the negatives: don't go there if you are not on a budget. Go for a three star instead. Towels provided to me were stale, but can't blame them because of winter season. Hot water hours are limited. I would recommend this hotel for a single night stay. They have to improve a lot of services. The staff seemed careless, but what more can you expect from a budget hotel. Overall it's a good hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel_Sartaj, Owner at Hotel Sartaj, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2016

Thank You sir for your valuable feedback. We will check with the team and ensure even better services are provided in future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I came to Ludhiana on business trip and I had to go to chandigarh in evening, but it got late so I decided to stay in a hotel. I searched for budget hotel and this hotel popped at the top. They have a huge lobby that gives u feeling of a 3-star hotel but their prices are not to high. The hotel is quite old (apart from the lobby and reception area). they showed me various rooms and they were all old. as I was gonna leave they showed me this renovated room 107. Boy-o-boy that room was too good and at the tariff they sold was also in my budget. The best thing about these budget hotels is that they go out of the way to serve you. the owners are nice. their staff and waiters are cool and are ready to help you. food was average but cheap as well. service was way above my expectation. they have wifi facility and it worked fine. All-in-all an excellent budget hotel to stay.

Room tip: Ask for the new rooms if you are willing to pay a little more than the discounted tariff.
Date of stay: May 2014
5  Thank JagdipSingh
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed in this hotel for around 5 days. Plus Points: Co-operative staff, nice location, clean rooms. Negative points: lack of facilities such as Wifi, bathrooms are old style. Food I didn't order, so can't comment on it. otherwise its a good hotel in its segment. Hotel owners were very co-operative and even helped me in printing my e-ticket. In a place like here, I felt like I was at home.

Room tip: Room 108 is a big room and good for long stay.
Date of stay: March 2014
7  Thank Vickbha

Thank you for spending your precious time in writing a positive feedback for us. Hope to provide you even better services in future.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 3 days and it is at a very convenient location, the staff was good. However, hotel lacked amenities such as hot water was available at limited times and most of the TV programs were inaccessible.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
6  Thank Kiron K
Hotel_Sartaj, Manager at Hotel Sartaj, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Sir

Greetings from Hotel Sartaj!!

We are so lucky to have a customer like you. Thank you so much for spending your precious time for writing a review for us on this prestigious forum.

Your detailed comment has enabled us to review this with the team and take necessary steps so as to avoid any such incidents. I do hope you will find the improvements in your future visits..

We are extremely sorry for the limited hot water facility as a budget hotel we cannot use water heaters as they increase our cost. The problem with limited TV programs was not our fault, as we pay our dues on time. But in future we will ensure if the TV is working properly before allocating the rooms to our customers.

I do hope you will find the improvements in your future visits. Request you to give us a call at +9198888-11122 whenever you are in Ludhiana and staying with us.

Warm Regards