Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$45
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
CheapTicketsUS$45
Orbitz.comUS$45
All reviews frontier restaurant excellent service swimming pool special thanks value for money good luck excellent experience house keeping family dinner restaurant staff business trip will visit again great hospitality his team delicious food cooperative staff bus stand
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2021 via mobile

Great Hospitality and awsome food. Nice Ambience and spacious room with very nice and great service. U feel at home when u check in this hotel everything is well arranged. U will love the hotel as it has all the modern amenities. Staff are very polite as they are always ready to serve u better

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Greetings of the day ,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your valuable experience .

Thank you for your words of appreciation that motivate our associates to offer even higher level of excellence and we shall make every effort to continue to live up to your expectations .

Reviewed 23 November 2021 via mobile

I’ve booked a premium room but the room was dirty, messy carpet, washroom and bed sheets and blanket were torn and if we look into the property there condition weren’t good, nearby pool there were dirt. Tables were broken.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2021

Greetings of the day ,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time and for sharing your experience during your recent visit at the Hotel .

We apologized for the inconvenience caused shall expected you would get in touch with us . Please provide your contact number or call us .

Operations Manager

Reviewed 19 November 2021

we stayed for 2 nights at this hotel,from the reservation till check out everything was perfect. We would love to thank Mr.Varun Mahajan (manager) and his team mates because they care fir every single thing in hotel and they didn't say no anytime.they made our stay memorable.location is great. Rooms are neat and clean. Food partvwas brilliant and breakfast was very delicious. Hotel was well sanitized and quite hygiene. Washrooms were very clean. Overall very good stay. Very nice hotel to stay in Ludhiana.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Reviewed 17 November 2021 via mobile

would like to thank Regenta Central Klassik for such a great Hospitality given during my stay. Such a beautiful ambience of rooms n lobby. Best Facilities were given to me n my guests during stay. Also i would like to thank Mr Varun (Front office manager) for his corteous nature through out,also the housekeeping staff for great services. I would really recommend this property best for stay n events as well, food was also amazing in restaurant. Once again Thanks to the property & all the staff working there.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 15 November 2021 via mobile

We are lovely group of post MBBS friends :we all that is 40 odd people visiting ludhiana for a friend's son's Wedding. We were seeing each other after 2 years so we're quite loud :but we were looked after by eachone from Hotel management .don't want to name a few as it will not do justice so I thank Anuradha the Sales director: Mandeep and rest of the staff with full hearts from all my friends .

Trip type: Travelled with friends