Lowest prices for your stay
US$36
Free cancellation until 28/01/22
CheapTicketsUS$36
TravelocityUS$36
Orbitz.comUS$36
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay in this hotel. I had asked for an accommodation close to my work area, hence I was booked here.

I should say the property looks promising from outside but service is slack. I was initially jolted by the front desk that I did not have a reservation, when confronted I was given the room.

The hotel does not have all channels on TV. I had to spend two boring nights in the hotel. It was specially painfull since the hotel is in the middle of no where and public transport is an issue in Ludhiana. So in the evenings one is stuck. Food was average.

So I would say that if one is stuck on the highway and wants a nights stay , go with it. Otherwise take the pain of going to the city.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017

the hotel is clean and decent . being on the highway it is good for people who come to the industrial area for work . the food is good in the restaurant. dal makhani is the best on the menu. the rooms are okayish. the service could be better.over all a decent hotel for one night stay

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We had a conference at ludhiana in November. At this time, mostly hotels were sold out due to conference rush. This hotel Lamellz charged us at 7500/ night and provided us one star rooms or facilities. Worst was this hotel situated 14 kms away from city and this information is neither shared by hotel nor by booking partner. Usual rate is 3000 per night but took benefit of rush taking thrice the amount. Reception person was good rest was all farce. Buffet breakfast consisted of total 5 items including juice. Juice if finished, u can't ask them. Asked them to refund via booking. Com, but they blatantly refused. Just stay away from this crappy hotel if u visit ludhiana

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Hi friends,
In Oct 2015 I had stayed in the hotel. Hotel is nice, food quality and taste is awesome, neat & clean room. But the service is too bad, intercom, AC & coffee maker all are only for showpiece these items was not in running conditions, may be it was my bad luck when but at least after my lots of complain they must be offer me another room.
location is outer of the city but near to Focal point industrial area.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 December 2015

I stayed there for 6 days on a business trip. It was strategically located on NH1 but in Industrial area.
Service is prompt, breakfast was ok, room service is good. Reception area has a coffee shop.
Room and bathrooms were clean and comfortable.
Their restaurant is good but priced little bit on higher side. Dinner for 2 will cost around 1300 to 1500 without alcohol.
Their best point is staff behaviour and service quality which i found really good.
This hotel is good for business trips, couples but for family you may find rooms smaller.
you can park your car outside the hotel. booking through oyo may save your bucks.

Room tip: try to get the room on 5th floor and above.
Date of stay: December 2015