Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$36
CheapTicketsUS$36
TravelocityUS$36
Orbitz.comUS$36
TripadvisorUS$36
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Its a decent property. From outside looks really good but inside not that great but bot bad either considering a mid budget place. Rooms were nice and clean too with all basic amenities. Service can be improved further..

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

This was my first stay in this hotel. I had asked for an accommodation close to my work area, hence I was booked here.

I should say the property looks promising from outside but service is slack. I was initially jolted by the front desk that I did not have a reservation, when confronted I was given the room.

The hotel does not have all channels on TV. I had to spend two boring nights in the hotel. It was specially painfull since the hotel is in the middle of no where and public transport is an issue in Ludhiana. So in the evenings one is stuck. Food was average.

So I would say that if one is stuck on the highway and wants a nights stay , go with it. Otherwise take the pain of going to the city.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2017

the hotel is clean and decent . being on the highway it is good for people who come to the industrial area for work . the food is good in the restaurant. dal makhani is the best on the menu. the rooms are okayish. the service could be better.over all a decent hotel for one night stay

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

We had a conference at ludhiana in November. At this time, mostly hotels were sold out due to conference rush. This hotel Lamellz charged us at 7500/ night and provided us one star rooms or facilities. Worst was this hotel situated 14 kms away from city and this information is neither shared by hotel nor by booking partner. Usual rate is 3000 per night but took benefit of rush taking thrice the amount. Reception person was good rest was all farce. Buffet breakfast consisted of total 5 items including juice. Juice if finished, u can't ask them. Asked them to refund via booking. Com, but they blatantly refused. Just stay away from this crappy hotel if u visit ludhiana

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2016

Hi friends,
In Oct 2015 I had stayed in the hotel. Hotel is nice, food quality and taste is awesome, neat & clean room. But the service is too bad, intercom, AC & coffee maker all are only for showpiece these items was not in running conditions, may be it was my bad luck when but at least after my lots of complain they must be offer me another room.
location is outer of the city but near to Focal point industrial area.

Date of stay: October 2015