Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2018

The Moment I saw the Hotel, I was mighty impressed with the Huge Elevation, Great Design and the location was bang on the main road next to the Bus Stand.

Once I entered I could feel that the place has seen it's golden days as it had a Plush Lobby, of the kind you saw in old Movies.

Took the lift and the Broad corridor, made me think whey have they wasted so much space. But then I realised that probably that is how Luxury Properties in old days were.

The room are BIG, Bigger than I have stayed in any of the Budget Hotels. Not sure if this is a Budget Hotel, but through Oyo Rooms, we got this at a good deal.

The Hotel really needs to work on its Room Interiors and give it a Classy, Fresh Look. The Big rooms haunt at times and some how feels like you are in a Hospital with White Marble all around.

Though they have redone the Bathrooms recently however there is more gunjaish.

Its a great Deal for people looking at Big space at this price and the view from the rooms is good. Remember to take a Front Facing room.

Room tip: Take Front Facing Rooms for Good View.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank MisterTikku
Reviewed 6 November 2018

the place looks like a govt hospital , an old hotel , nice view from room , the rooms looks scary , leakage in washrooms servie not upto a mark. really sad to pay extra cost but didnt get the proper hotel . lights switches didnt work properly

Room tip: some rooms have great view but they have some reflective mirror so you cant see from them properly
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were OK, but the hospitality was not upto the mark. The staff behaviour was very bad and annoying. Who charges extra for the toiletries? Overall it was just one night for me else a bad experience

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2017

We visited this hotel for a friend's wedding on 9th Dec for 2 night, location of the hotel is close from bus stand and rooms are very spacious & clean but services of hotel are below par. Food quality of the hotel is good although we only had a breakfast only once in the hotel during the stay but it was good.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Chevron is one of the best hotel in Ludhiana. I was there for 4 days 8-Nov-16 to 11-Nov-16. The day i reached, Indian government allowanced the demonetization. I was afraid of my 4 days trip to Ludhiana but thanks god they accepts credit card and I was able to pay all my food bills through credit card.
Hotel rooms were very spacious with peaceful environment. Centralized AC with spacious bathroom. No extra noise, no traffic noise. Food quality also good, however a bit costly.
Overall, it was a very good experience for me to stay here for 4 days.

Room tip: I stayed at 4th floor. So i would suggest 4th floor rooms. AC is centralized .
Date of stay: November 2016