Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$34
FindHotelUS$22
1,136 results
All reviews ashraf ali the owner hocus pocus camel safari rooftop restaurant place to stay great view gadisar lake fort view walkable distance sonar kella masala chai great host home away from home golden city his brother delicious food
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2021

Jaisalmer is a historic city and place of unique culture. I searched hotels through Trip Adviser based feedbacks I decided to opt ‘Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel’. As a traveler, this is the best location for me to access all famous places nearby. The fort and Gadisar lake just 100 yards far from the hotel.
Rooms are good and spacious, bathrooms are OK. No need any extra bed for third person. Streat view balcony bed (traditional old Rajasthani architecture) can also be used as a bed for third person to sleep. Roof-top is restaurant, beautiful scenic views can be observed from there. Breakfast is always good and in general dinner is good too.
Staff is very friendly, for them ‘Guest is our God’. They do everything to make you happy. The most important thing is that all staff take ownership of their commitment. The owner Mr. Ashraf Ali himself take care of the things personally. He is highly active and very friendly guy.
I tried famous traditional non-veg dish ‘LAL MANS’ in many famous restaurants in Jaisalmer and found just OK. When Ashraf got to know that I am not vary happy with the extra hyped taste of LAL MANS, he offered to cook it in own hotel’s restaurant as a special dinner for us. It was prepared and cooked by Peeru Bhaiya and the taste was Beyond my words and absolutely priceless. I special thanks to Peeru Bhaiya for the delicious LAL MANS.
For us this is like our another home in Jaisalmer. Whenever we would like to go there again will stay there only.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

We truly enjoyed our stay at Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel. Mr. Asharaf, the owner/manager is incredibly kind and accommodating. The food was delicious! The hotel provides a good variety of non-Indian food and can cook Indian foods without adding the extreme spice. I highly recommend this hotel. Our stay was great and very relaxing. I also recommend booking a trip to the desert through Mr. Asharaf, as you can choose to sleep out there or to go out for the sunset and dinner. The place we had our desert dinner was so peaceful and we were able to stay out for a few hours and watch the sky fill with stars.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Rajasthan has always been our favourite holiday destination. We can go there at drop of the hat. Since we have already visited most of the popular cities of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer was the only one still waiting for us. So, yes we decided after so many days of brainstorming to visit Jaisalmer. We approached Mystic Jaisalmer for room bookings in advance. Mystic Jaisalmer crew is always eager to serve you better and better. They arranged for desert safari and local visit and helped us explore the city. The fort view at the terrace is nostalgic. Good homely food. Nice location as many places and market are at walking distance.
Recommend to everyone. Thanks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2021 via mobile

I don't regret my trip to jaisalmer because mystic jaisalmer was part of my trip. Had an amazing time and staff was so kind that it felt like home. Food was awesome. Everything was just perfect. Location worked as cherry on top of the cake. Must visit place in jaisalmer.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

We spent two days in Mystic Jaisalmer and I must say it was really the best hotel. The rooms were super clean, comfortable and beautiful. The staff was so wonderful-probably the best host so far we have ever met. Mr. Ashraf the owner of the hotel treated us like a family. I truly recommend this hotel if you really want to make your trip wonderful.

Trip type: Travelled with family