“Warmest welcome ”

and 1 more site!
Sun Shine Guest House
Ranked #31 of 196 Jodhpur B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Lovely welcome, funny facts and friendly talks from the staff. Close to all the main sights in Jodhpur and great view from the rooftop terrace. The local Jodhpur food in the restaurant is fantastic! Try the makhania lassi!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 January 2017

The people working there are so nice it make you feel being at home. The location is perfect to enjoy Jodhpur, in the core of the old blue city, very close from the castle, far away from the crowds and noise from the rest of the city. You need to walk your way up in the small streets but it's definitely worth it ! Food is made according to the family recipe, it's delicious, spicy and really original. I was happy to cook and learn a little thanks to kitchen class.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Was late coming in to Jodhpur and found Sun Shine Guest House upon walking towards the Fort. The owner and his family were so sweet and friendly and made us feel very welcome and comfortable. The price was great value and our room was clean and even had a little balcony overlooking the Blue City. The guest house is nestled right up against the Fort, great location for visiting Jodhpur. The owner was very honest which I greatly appreciated and he answered all of our questions about transportation leaving Jodhpur but never made us feel any pressure to book through him, just gave us good advice. I also had some delicious chai one morning from their restaurant. I highly recommend Sun Shine Guest House. :)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Danielleholland3
Reviewed 8 October 2016

As a name of guesthouse "Sun Shine Guest House" is very bright guest house.
Not the room, not the place, but people who treat me was brighter than any other guesthouse. They are very helpful and always think me as a member of their family. They never push me anything, just assist my travel as much as I needed not less not over.
At the morning, you can see beautiful Jodhpur city with SUNSHINE that is really beautiful and worth to wake up early ;) I strongly recommend you to wake up early one day!
And rooftop restaurant is one of the reason I recommend there. View is yes of course nice, but restaurant of Mohan... very good. You can try really delicious curry of course but his speciality is Korean food! He always study to make nice Korean food and that is actually really good! My favorite is Butter chicken curry but if you kinda sick of curry then you can try some other taste at there (like Korean food) ;)
It is close to fort so really easy to get there (just walk 10mins) but also that means you need to walk up bit from town (from clock tower about 5~10mins). If you are okay with it, I strongly recommend to stay here!
oh and, only Jodhpur has "Fruits beer" that is kinda juice and my favorite of there too :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Dear "Sun Shine Guest House" as the name of guesthouse, the view from Rooftop day and also night are very beautiful (you need to wake up early to catch the sunrise but worth it ;) ) and I have stayed there just 4days not that long but enough to made me feeling like one of their family.
I am already so much missing there and if I have a chance to come back to India, Jodhpur and Sun Shine Guest House will be the place I really want to visit and stay :D
If you need a place like home, I strongly recommend there! It is actually close to fort and clock tower ;)

Rooftop restaurant chef "Mohan" who cooks really nice curry and korean dishes :)
If you like, i highly recommend his butter chicken! Really nice one and taste more like mother's!haha
If you like spicy or missing some Asian food, here it is!

Miss you Mohan! Take a great care!!!
Best regards,
Ryuji & Wiwe

모한 진짜 진짜 고마워요! 잘 해주고 맛있는 식사도 만들어주고 정말 좋은 시간 보냈어요!
다음에 인도에 오게 되면 꼭 갈께요! 아니면 한국에서 봐요!ㅎㅎ