All reviewsrooms are cleancare takerrooftop restauranthot waterexcellent locationwalking distancehostelraoindiacitytvplugdormsheetstoiletlakesambience
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

What should i compliment for this hotel cum palace.. I mean the place itslf describes panda & panda is the cutest nd sweetest animal.similarly the place is so sweet, marvellous theme with amazing services, especially subham u wer too generous even after we were losing the hope u pushed us to stay there, u are so kind.. thank you so much for giving us that place to stay..to hangout..to play..to eat...we have only planned to stay 1 day and night but unplanned stay was so good..reason doesn't matters but fun matters alot.. amazing hospitality by backpackers panda(all staff)..
We are looking forward to stay again and again whenever we will b in udaipur

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to go to Udaipur from Mumbai and booked flights and hostel the same day. It all worked out very cheap and we had a lovely stay. Originally we booked for one night at Backpacker Panda, but enjoyed our stay here so much we decided to extend it for one more night, before moving on to the next city. I would recommend this hostel to travellers from all over, it is has a very cool atmosphere and all the staff are very friendly and helpful, especially shubham rao. He made sure we had the perfect stay, not only in the accommodation but on our daily travels around Udaipur.

1  Thank Dayna B
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is the first time I visited Backpackers panda!! I would say they have neat,clean and very tidy rooms and managed very well. The owning people are very nice and co operative even though it was a very first time we didn't felt so. They guided and helped us in any manner they can.Even its a safe place for us and our bags. The ambience of roof top was super awesome to spent time even. I will love to stay with backpackers panda for sure in future whenever I visit the city again. I recommend it to all ages group to visit once as it is economical and superb !!! Thumbs up guys, Keep it up!!!! :)

Room Tip: Rooms with four beds are very nice and comparatively spacious.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

It's really awesome , to stay in backpacker lake pichola Udaipur ! The room , space , tereece ,food also is good ! This is my second time here and the owner is really awesome and will help you in everything (name-shubham Rao) ...
I will recommend this place to every backpackers because this owner is young and understand every backpackers need ...

Reviewed 24 October 2017

The owners are so frank and liberal, we could just connect to them on a personal level and bonded with them in just 3 days. They are really sweet, helpful and kind people. If you are visiting Udaipur, you should definitely book your stay at this beautiful and apt location. They have a rooftop restaurant and a common space to chill as well. From booking our bikes to keeping our bags even after the checkouts they have just been amazing.

Whenever I visit Udaipur again, I will undoubtedly stay with Backpacker Panda at Lake Pichola.

Room Tip: Choose dormitories if you're a traveler/with friends and private rooms if you are in couples/with family. It'll just be more than perfect.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends