All reviews huge lawn swimming pool excellent property special thanks excellent room nice person beautiful lake candle light dinner great hospitality main city nice pool higher side restaurant staff delicious food rooms are spacious hustle bustle visit this place
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Its a fantastic resort to stay in udaipur. Its a true place to spend time with nature. The resort is like a mountain island. Services of the resort were too good and staff was also so cooperative. Its such a place to get relaxed and have fantastic time with your family. I love to visit again and again a resort like this.

Room Tip: Upper floor
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NikunjP188
Team-TatSaraasa, General Manager at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing TatSaraasa Resort & Spa and for your wonderful review.

It is a delight to know that your stay at the resort was fantastic and you experienced the warm hospitality and personalized service that TatSaraasa is known for.

I have shared your gracious compliments with my entire team, whose efforts made this possible.

Once again thanking you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

It’s Great Property nevertheless outskirts of Udaipur But Worthy to have these kind property between Natural or We Can say Originality of Mevada. Service of the Resorts were unquestionable, Point to Point and Customers Friendly. Happy Experience at the Resort. Regards, Nipun Bhatt

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa.

Myself and the entire team here, consider ourselves fortunate to have the opportunity of working at such a beautiful location and create lasting memories for our wonderful guests like you. We appreciate your kind comments about the Resort, staff and services.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I have travelled almost all over the india and had experienced most of the known Hotels, Resorts & well known places for accommodation & Holidays.

The top listed is only The Tatsaraasa Spa & Resorts since i have been to it.
Special Thanks to Mr Rinky Zutshi.
He was the man with owner Respect Charm values
The way he looks after the customer no guest would like to turn back from their and any cost.
I would request the management & Higher authorised Gentlemen to promote him at an earliest and that only because he deserves it.
And sorry but haven't got the name of the lady there at the desk but she too was very helpful very patience and with proper customer satisfying employee of Tatsaraasa.

I will definately recommend & Promote the resort as much as i can to the people around me.

And Hope & Wish to be there soon.
Thanks a lots guys for giving me the memories of live as i visited for the first time with my special one.
Thank You once again.

Room Tip: All the Rooms are the same with same view same quality
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing TatSaraasa Resort & Spa and for taking the time to review us.

I am delighted to know you carry pleasant memories of your stay and appreciated the property & the services you experienced during the stay.

It has been my pleasure to convey your compliments to Mr. Rinku Zutshi, Ms.Anuradha and the entire team. It is our earnest endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and appreciation such as yours motivates them to deliver better each time.

Many thanks once again for recommending us and your kind words of praises.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back at TatSaraasa.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights .i am very satisfied with the service.stay was excellent overall.staff was knowledgeable and sensitive to our needs.the smilling faces at the service department .and surendar verma immediately helped me to get rid of all the days tiredness and fast services.mr surendar verma personally come to ask for the food and quality and .really am very happy by verma thanks.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Team-TatSaraasa, General Manager at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to read your feedback, I am delighted to know about your pleasant experience during the stay at TatSaraasa Resort and Spa Udaipur.

I have communicated your kind comments to my entire team. Your review is an inspiration for our vision to provide best of services with care and warmth.

We do hope for an opportunity to serve you again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 30 October 2017

It was a great experience with this property. Loved by family in each and every category.
About Property
- Peace Full
- Surrounding by Beautiful Landscape
- Excellent Property and Rooms.
- Food and Amenities all are good.
- Pricing of rooms deserve if we compare to property.

About Staff
- Very Professional
- Helping Nature
- Service up to the mark
- Sometime surprise you with there good behavior and service.
- Flexibility in modifying service wherever possible.

Inference : Strongly Recommended those who wish to live in peace with tension free stay.

Thanks to Tatsaaras for making my Wife birthday beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It is very satisfying when our guests rate us excellent for their pleasant stay at TatSaraasa Resort & Spa, Udaipur. Thank you very much for your inspirational words and precious time to share your experience.

TatSaraasa is known for its delightful surroundings, stunning sunrise or sunset, peaceful & serene environment, and I feel very fortunate to have a team which strives to provide personalized service with warmth and care to every guest. I am glad to hear that we were successful in exceeding your expectations with rooms, food, amenities and services.

Your kind words of appreciation for our staff will prove to be a great source of motivation.

We all look forward to have you back soon.

Warm regards,