Lowest prices for your stay
US$22
Snaptravel
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$22
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 November 2019

Stayed for 2 nights

- BAD amenities
- NO hot water in bathrooms even in a place like Ooty. No water for that matter on one morning. Many people were stuck in toilets
- NO carpet, NO heater in the rooms considering its on a cold hill station
- Bed linen and towels were not that clean. They do not service your room when on a multi-day stay
- Room TV has mostly Tamil and a few Hindi channels
- Food at its restaurant is not that great and they even closed serving before the stipulated time

NOT worth even if rooms cost a low price or they have some attractive deals. Its listed as a 3 star hotel on google but its not even a half star hotel.

Even though staff was friendly the management seems negligent.

We booked our trip through Southern Travels who booked this hotel for us.. beware if you are planning to travel by thos travels and make sure they provide a better hotel at Ooty

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Preethi C, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Preethi Classic Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Preethi Classic Towers, Ooty.

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We apologize that we did not extend the best service to our guests during the stay.

We are sorry to hear that your stay with us wasn't relaxing as expected by you.

Our explainations for the complaints aroused are mentioned below:

01. We provide 24/7 hot water service . We have a centralized boiler system . During your stay it was raining heavily in Ooty . Tree has fallen on the main pipe line .Some water pipe lines was damaged, not only the pipe lines even electricity board lines was damaged .The whole Ooty had the same problem. Ooty Government local bodies were unable to rectify the issue immediately .This is the exact situation on that day.

02. Sir has booked a Deluxe room . In Deluxe room we have only tiles. Wooden flooring and carpets are available only in Classic Suite. Heaters are available at additional cost. If Sir would have asked the reception, the service will be availed then and there itself.

03. Room cleanings - If Sir would have given the key to the reception , the house keeping would have cleaned the room and changed the linen on a daily basis. I think Sir was not aware of this . But we are extremely sorry.

04. We have quite a few Hindi channels. Sure we will inform to our cable operator to extend more Hindi channels.

05. Extremely Sorry ! That Sir is not satisfied with our food . We are thriving hard to improve our food quality. We have a timing for our Restaurant . It act according to the timing only.

I hope that Sir will accept my sincere apology. Please give us one more opportunity to serve you better.

The management has taken every necessary action, possible to ensure that all the services will be good and we will work for our guest satisification

Once again we are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks & Regards
Anu

Reviewed 14 August 2019

Month of July 12 /2019 I went to Ooty to celebrate my birthday with my wife and my son ..on the way to Ooty we spend nearly one hour time there ..the time we spent was good and gives good and comfort feel to me and my family .. Good and well ..

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2019

Big hotel building, center of the town, good location but NOT GOOD SERVICE!! Hotel appears to be very promising but the staff has lack of attitude to provide good service. Imagine.. a hotel refusing to provide print out facility to a guest in this digital age!!! Yes... I was refused access to the Reception Desktop computer to print my boarding pass !! Moreover, I had to call, recall and recall again (3 times) to request something at the Reception or with the House Keeping desk. I was totally disappointed with the kind of service given. Tea was served in my room in cup saucer and not in kettle !! Needless to mention, it was cold brown water!! These negligence in service force me to give "Poor" ratings. Hope the hotel management looks into this to improve.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2019

There is no better holiday mountain resort in India than the Nilgiris. It is here the world's widest valley Ketti is found. Many breathtaking wild gardens in the Western Catchment provide trekking and hiking grounds for the nature lovers. Ooty and Udhagamandalam are various names of Ottakkalmandu which means "the village of a single stone". An important point on the Mettupalayam-Ooty route is the pretty town of Coonoor; and on the Mysore-Ooty route, the high landmark is the Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2019

I travelled to Ooty and stayed at Hotel Preethi Classic Towers from 11th January to 13th January 2019. We were are group of 15members and took 7rooms.We stayed in Deluxe rooms. The rooms are spacious and have adequate furniture. The bathroom is well maintained and clean with all the fixtures in good condition. The location of the property is rite in Ooty town so that we can go to any place in the town which is just walking distance. For one of our rooms there was a drainage issues which was solved instantly on reporting the same at the house keeping department. The restaurant serves a decent food. We have complimentary breakfast and that too is good. If you are looking for luxury style or cottage type of rooms, this is not the place for you. The much famous Shinkows Chinese restaurant, Cafe coffee day is just 1.2km from the hotel. Also there are many good restaurants nearby the hotel. The staff is very helpful and co-operative. They have a decent parking space for cars and also for buses. Also the premises have HDFC And South Indian Bank ATM's. Ideal place for family trip at and affordable rates.

Date of stay: January 2019