Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
US$80
US$63
US$57
Savings alert! 60% below average rates

The price you found is 60% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$37
US$47
US$74
US$413
2,548 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand buffetchinese restaurantleisure mallhuge hotelbeautiful hotelswimming pooltour grouprooms are spaciousstar propertywelcome drinkthe hotel staffbreakfast buffetstayed longercoffee shopgolden triangle tourstayed here for one night
Reviewed 8 March 2015

Warm welcome on arrival. Nice clean rooms. Amazing Indian restaurant on site that served one of the best meals we had on our trip. Unfortunately the pool was closed for annual cleaning during our stay but managed to open up the afternoon on our last day. This could be worth checking out if the pool is important to you.
Unfortunately I have marked the sleep quality down due to the inconsideration of the Chinese guests who arrived late and were extremely loud throughout the night. Not the hotels fault.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that is not on the same floor as Reception as it is a thoroughfare to other rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Diamond2904
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommendation of your stay through our Trip Advisor Website.

We were delighted to read your reviews of the meals. This is the best motivation we can use.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I stayed at this hotel along with colleagues from office. In fact this was the venue of our 2 day convention. The place is suited to hold such events, with large banquets and plenty of rooms for accommodation. Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Food at the conference was from the hotel, and was good. Location is excellent as it is close to the railway station and also to the Taj Mahal.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room with balcony, as not all rooms have one.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

I am happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed 6 March 2015 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife and 7 months old daughter. This was a getaway from Delhi. We went there to celebrate our wedding anniversary but no acknowledgement of that. This was fine by us as we wanted a private family vacation. The hotel is huge , this was my second stay here. The grounds are nice and very well maintained, grass at times feels like you are walking on a mattress, soft and cushiony. The room is nice , it's a good size room, well furnished with a very comfortable arm chair. The bed was also comfortable, the quality of water is not good but that is an issue with the water supply not the hotels fault. While reserving we made certain requests which were honoured. There are very few rooms without a balcony and we unfortunately got a room without one the weather was nice and all the rooms have garden views so a balcony would have been nice. The room had windows but then they couldn't be opened for long due to insects. The housekeeping staff is also nice and does their job well, they clean the room in the morning but also come back in the evening to ask if you need something. If you want that then request specifically for that. We had all our meals in the hotel and tried all the restaurants except for paatra. All the restaurants our nice, specially the pavilion cafe. The staff there was really nice and once we went for dinner there, they took really good care of our daughter. We went on 03.05.2015 for dinner around 8-830 pm the staff was very helpful. Our daughter was getting a bit cranky and there was this lady staff member who took our daughter for a walk in the restaurant and other staff members also started playing with her which really calmed her down. I wish I knew their names as I would really like to thank them all. The manager at the breakfast Mr. Gurinder is also very nice. We asked for a mashed apple for our daughter one morning which he himself arranged and the next morning when we came back for breakfast without our asking he asked if we would liked a mashed Apple again for our daughter which he again got, this was really good service, they genuinely want their guest to be comfortable. We also went to the spa number of times and tried different treatments they were all good. They also have an entertainment area which has a bowling alley and snooker tables. Their Chinese restaurant and their in room dining is also nice. Ms. Rosy in Chinese restaurant was also good. She kept asking if the food was nice and also tried engaging all the guests. The staff is also honest. My only criticism of this place would be that they can communicate their regulations better, we had plans of using the pool but when we went there we were told that you can only enter with nylon clothes, this put a dampener on our plans , we have been to several resorts and also use the pools of 5 stars in Delhi no other place that we went to has this requirement, I am not criticising their regulation but my only gripe is that this could have been communicated when we made the reservation and we would have made arrangements accordingly. I would still rate this place highly and would return in future as its close to Delhi and good for weekend breaks.

Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank Salman_Hashmi_Delhi

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay with us. Indeed it was a pleasure to have you with us and would look forward to see you here again soon. It was a delight to read your recommendation of our team members. I would be glad to share your feedback with them as this is the best motivation we can use.

Kindly be assured that your suggestion about the communication of rules and regulations will be adhered to with immediate effect.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

A bit of a warren, lots of people getting lost in corridors which all look the same. Rooms were very good with big showers and lovely gardens & a nice pool although it was very cold to swim in.
We ate in the buffet as we were with a tour group, no hot plates at dinner or breakfast & a bit of a confused layout with no obvious starter section. Staff were very helpful especially in the restaurant & helped us find where everything was. Drinks very expensive but this is due to tax which is added to the published price in the menu. Because we live in South Africa we are used to lovely wine & the Indian ones have a bit of catching up to do. The bar at the end of the lounge does a perfect Wasabi Bloody Mary but at a price!

Room Tip: Only saw our room.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We value your patronage and ensure you that your suggestions regarding buffet food layout will be taken into consideration.

Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

The hotel is OK. The rooms are clean. Each room has a sitting out. The layout of the hotel is like a maze. Make sure you track in and out of the room by memorizing the route. The staff is OK. The corporate scheme does not allow any free laundry nor free wifi. And yes for the holiday types. .... No bath tub in rooms; don't know about presidential suites. No atm close by.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Our sincere apologies for the negative experience you have had during your stay with us. Please accept our apology and we request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

We value your patronage and we are determined to make a positive impact the next time around, and we sincerely seek another opportunity to serve you.

My team and I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. We would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra soon.

Thanking you,