Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
US$28
Courtyard Agra(Agra)
US$53
2,529 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand buffetleisure mallhuge hotelbeautiful hotelswimming pooltour groupindian restaurantwelcome drinkrooms are largestar propertythe hotel staffbreakfast buffetstayed longercoffee shopstayed here for one nightgarland
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a night..

On arrival, first great impression with grand entrance, excellent lobby, welcome by flowers and a smooth check in process.

Rooms are good.. very spacious! Room furniture is classic indian style which is nice.
Although the streets are very noisy, rooms are super quiet as the hotel is very grand in size and all the rooms are away from streets. I had Taj Mahal dome view from my room which was really nice.

Staff is extemely polite and ready to help.

Only concerns which I had were:

- free Internet is extremely slow and you need to pay to get faster Internet. I think fast Internet should be free for all guest for this size of hotel

- breakfast has limited options and is just alright.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We note with regret the inconvenience you have had due to internet facilities. Please accept our apology. Please be assured that we are working on the process and request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

Your patronage is valuable to us and we are determined to make a positive impact the next time around, and we sincerely seek another opportunity to serve you.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is truly a Palace. It is so large that I kept getting lost. The rooms were large and nicely furnished, the bathroom was beautiful - shower fantastic! All meals we had were delicious. The staff were helpful and friendly. The location is great, not too far from Taj Mahal or The centre of Agra. I just wish it wasn't too cold to go for a swim, because the pool looked great.
I'd definitely recommend this hotel. You only need one night in Agra, so why not splurge?!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely feedback of your stay and recommending us through our Trip Advisor Website.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located in very good location. The property is very well managed and huge. Rooms were very neat and clean along with attached balcony. The only thing that i didn't like was the staff shortage. We had to wait for quite some time to get our luggage picked. Overall nice hotel with good foods and other amenities.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review on our Trip Advisor Website. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you during luggage pick up. We assure you that this was an exception to our usual high standards.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Well located, just away from the humdrum of Fatehabad Road. A very large property with big well maintained lawns & water bodies. The hotel too is very spread out, and though you may have to walk a bit for your room, it gives you a good sense of privacy.

The well appointed room on the ground floor was attached to one of the lawns with a waterfall and fountains, and a nice sit-out. Great place to stroll around, go for morning walks, enjoy a multitude of offered by the hotel, go for a swim.

The Buffet Breakfast as in most 5*+ hotels was a delight. In fact the waiters are so attentive that it was almost like a sitting breakfast where you could just ask them to bring whatever you wanted.

The staff, right from the doorman, the parking valet, the concierge, the reception, the housekeeping, the restaurant stewards & waiters are very polite, attentive and happy to help.

Had a really wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Large hotel, spread into wings, else you may need a GPS to find your room. Choose a room near the lobby.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Indeed it was such a delight to read your kind words and review of your stay with us on our Trip Advisor website. Thank you for taking your time out and recommending us here.

It would be my pleasure to share your feedback with my team members. This is the best motivation we can use.

Your patronage is valuable to us and I will happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

We were on a two day side trip from our thirty day Oceania cruise to see the Taj. Our group (100 people) were put up in the Jaypee Palace. Remember this is a bunch of upscale, older , mostly American people who don't mind criticizing when they feel appropriate.
Our experience at the Jaypee Palace for the Value was Excellent!
They were well organized for a large group arriving all at once, Rooms had hard wood floors and were lovely. We looked out over lush green grounds and pool. We were very happy with the service and experience offered. Yes... Of course I would love to have stayed at the Oberoi Agra but let's be real about price and value!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking your time out and recommending us here on our Trip Advisor website. Indeed it was such a delight to read your kind words and review of your stay with us.

I am glad my team could exceed your expectations and make your stay a memorable one. It would be my pleasure to share your feedback with them. This is the best motivation we can use.