Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
US$23
US$634
Hotels.com
2,531 results
All reviewsbowling alleygrand buffetchinese restaurantleisure mallhuge hotelbeautiful hotelswimming pooltour grouprooms are spaciouswelcome drinkstar propertythe hotel staffbreakfast buffetstayed longergolden triangle tourcoffee shopstayed here for one night
Reviewed 21 December 2015

I heard about this hotel lot from our friends who been to Agra that its very luxurious hotel and its truly a palace. I go agree now that its truly a palace. Rooms are large and very well furnished. Food quality is good and best thing about this hotel is its not very far from Taj Mahal. the staff were very cooperative and well behaved. Our stay was arranged by Ghum India Ghum and i am definitely going to stay in this hotel again on my next visit. Big thank you from Portugal.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommending us through our Trip Advisor Website

We are extremely delighted to know you liked your stay with us and it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with my team members as this is the best motivation we can use.

Your patronage is valuable to us and I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.

Reviewed 20 December 2015

Didn't enjoy the food, unfiltered water, nice grounds, but just nothing special. Balcony would have been nice if you didn't smell coal fires every time you went out there or into the corridor, plus long, long walk to rooms.

Room Tip: Don't get too excited about the bland free breakfast and dinner.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

We note with regret the inconvenience you have had at during your stay with us. Please accept our apology and request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

We are determined to make a positive impact the next time around, and we sincerely seek another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for a night..

On arrival, first great impression with grand entrance, excellent lobby, welcome by flowers and a smooth check in process.

Rooms are good.. very spacious! Room furniture is classic indian style which is nice.
Although the streets are very noisy, rooms are super quiet as the hotel is very grand in size and all the rooms are away from streets. I had Taj Mahal dome view from my room which was really nice.

Staff is extemely polite and ready to help.

Only concerns which I had were:

- free Internet is extremely slow and you need to pay to get faster Internet. I think fast Internet should be free for all guest for this size of hotel

- breakfast has limited options and is just alright.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback through our Trip Advisor Website.

We note with regret the inconvenience you have had due to internet facilities. Please accept our apology. Please be assured that we are working on the process and request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

Your patronage is valuable to us and we are determined to make a positive impact the next time around, and we sincerely seek another opportunity to serve you.

I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I would be happy to facilitate it, and look forward to welcoming you at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra soon.

Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

This hotel is truly a Palace. It is so large that I kept getting lost. The rooms were large and nicely furnished, the bathroom was beautiful - shower fantastic! All meals we had were delicious. The staff were helpful and friendly. The location is great, not too far from Taj Mahal or The centre of Agra. I just wish it wasn't too cold to go for a swim, because the pool looked great.
I'd definitely recommend this hotel. You only need one night in Agra, so why not splurge?!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely feedback of your stay and recommending us through our Trip Advisor Website.

Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located in very good location. The property is very well managed and huge. Rooms were very neat and clean along with attached balcony. The only thing that i didn't like was the staff shortage. We had to wait for quite some time to get our luggage picked. Overall nice hotel with good foods and other amenities.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your honest review on our Trip Advisor Website. Please accept our apology for the inconvenience caused to you during luggage pick up. We assure you that this was an exception to our usual high standards.