“Best Wedding Hotel!!!!”

Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra
Ranked #8 of 147 Hotels in Agra
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

I had a 2 night stay at the Jaypee Palace for a friend's wedding which was taking place in the hotel. And our first expression at entering was just like 'WOW!' I haven't come across such a magnificent royal looking hotel so far. It is huge with so many different kinds of ballrooms & conference rooms which makes it ideal to host a destination wedding there if one considers.

We were welcomed with great hospitality after our tiring road journey. The lobby was so nicely decorated & lit just in time for Christmas. One would instantly get into the festive cheery mood after seeing these festive decors!

There was a separate counter set up for the wedding guests. We were given super spacious rooms on the 2nd level, even though it seemed like a maze to get there. The balcony had a view towards the hotel grounds where one of the wedding functions was being held. Though, I'd have loved one with a view of Taj. The washroom was pretty big and decent too for 2 individuals to get ready just in time for the functions. There is an in house salon as well, however it goes overbooked during these events so better to book an appointment way in advance. I'm lucky to have got a last minute appointment, the staff did a great job and provided good service.

The breakfast on the other hand seemed quite limited with options given, most of the mains being Indian dishes rather than continentals. The lunch and dinner were pretty amazing and just in line with a wedding menu!

Few stuff that could have made our stay even better:
1) Wifi - I'm surprised such a big hotel has wifi problems. At first we weren't provided saying it's not complimentary, after a while we were allowed to connect however faced lots of connectivity issues.

2) I had to call the room service for everything literally- to get the slippers, bathrobes, iron etc. why weren't these placed already in the room in the first place? I mean these are the normal necessities and it gets pretty annoying to call for these small things.

Other than that, I feel the location & the hotel in general is just an amazing spot to have a wedding in (destination or not!).

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share such an honest review of your stay with us through our Trip Advisor Website.

It was such a delight to read your recommendations of our spa services and banqueting facilities. I would be glad to share it with my team members as this is a source of great motivation for them.

However, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you due to WiFi and inadequacy of room amenities. Request you to treat this as an exception to our usual high standards.

We are determined to make a positive impact the next time around and I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Hope to welcome you back soon at Jaypee Palace Hotel and Convention Centre Agra.

Hari Sukumar

Write a ReviewReviews (2,441)

Reviewed 24 December 2015

not only the silence is exquisite in this property, people is properly helpus and friendly. In most hotels in India there are so many employees that at the end you feel disturb by so much service. But in Jaypee Palace, this big building, with huge gardens, and amazing swimming pool and the 3 refreshing restaurants make the perfect place to stay. Binita Tripathi was a special host during our stay. She was capable to fullfill our ansiety and curiosty about indians, the culture, and the local ambience. Thanks to her and everyone that have worked for our stay be the best expected.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Hotels_Jaypee, General Manager at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2015

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

It was such a delight to read your recommendations and lovely review of your stay with us, and for that we are very grateful.

I would be glad to share it with my team members, as this is a great source of motivation for them..

Reviewed 23 December 2015

The one feature that makes this hotel stand out from other luxury hotels is the greenery surrounding it. The property had expansive, well-maintained lawns and a mini-forest which makes it a self-sustained green-lung and a welcome change from the usual humdrum of luxury hotels. A morning walk around the property gets you rejuvenated and ready for the day - be it a business meet or a conference. The hotel itself has all the trappings that a luxury hotel can offer - well-appointed rooms with all basic amenities, restaurants, a huge swimming pool and a spa. That it is only about 3 km from the Taj Mahal is an added bonus.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time our and sharing such kind words through our Trip Advisor Website

We are delighted to know you liked your stay with us. This is the best motivation we can use.

I will be glad to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

What a magnificent hotel!!! The lawns and gardens are immaculately kept. The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. Breakfast was fit for kings. All of this was complimented by gracious service from each and every single member of staff - from security to concierge to front desk to managers. The personal attention given to us by manager, Rahul Asthana, as yet, remains unmatched in India.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely feedback of your stay with us through our Trip Advisor Website

It is a delight to read your special mention of our team member. I would be glad to share it with them as this is the best motivation we can use and helps us to constantly deliver services beyond expectations.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I heard about this hotel lot from our friends who been to Agra that its very luxurious hotel and its truly a palace. I go agree now that its truly a palace. Rooms are large and very well furnished. Food quality is good and best thing about this hotel is its not very far from Taj Mahal. the staff were very cooperative and well behaved. Our stay was arranged by Ghum India Ghum and i am definitely going to stay in this hotel again on my next visit. Big thank you from Portugal.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family

Greetings from Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and recommending us through our Trip Advisor Website

We are extremely delighted to know you liked your stay with us and it will be my pleasure to share your kind words with my team members as this is the best motivation we can use.

Your patronage is valuable to us and I will be happy to personally coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.