1,356 results
All reviews club room pizza hut biryani swimming pool travel desk room service welcome drink excellent hotel breakfast buffet special thanks cantonment area house keeping indian food restaurant staff rooms are spacious comfortable stay holy city
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Waoo such a wonderful place with nice and professional staff.. I was luckly got a chance with my family to stay at Ramada. As I am in hospitality department in Dubai.. I found a best person his name is Harsh sharma with good knowledge of highly satisfy customer service.. Also knows better way handling his guests with ease and professionalism. I got ultimate room service by him...My first choice on my next visit to varanasi will be Ramada. We would also look forward Mr. Harsh sharma to serve us again... Thanks

2  Thank RamM262
FOM-Ramada, Rooms Division Manager at Ramada Plaza JHV Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaskar & Thank you for your patronage.

I feel immensely proud reading your review especially the hospitality portrait by Mr Harsh Sharma. The Team Ramada Palza Plaza JHV Varanasi, is committed towards exceeding guest experience and satisfaction. Feedback like yours confirms our course.

Thank you once again for your special review and look forwards to service you again in the near future.

Warm regards

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

If one talks about the hospility then the best. I have seen is at the Ramada Plaza Hotel Varanasi,

Such wormath, such excellent service from Harsh Sharma in hotel for room service. I appreciate to Harsh and his dedication for his work, I'm happy and enjoyd with my friends. I was visited 2nd July 2018.

Hotel full fill all our requirements, we r happy with this service by hotel

We will come back again in ramada plaza hotel.

Jhone

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank lvaibhav

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing such a warmth review about our services.

We, the team Ramada Plaza JHV Varanasi is dedicated towards creating fond memories for all our guests. It was a pleasure to note that collectively we were able to meet your expectations and leave an impression of our services. Mr Harsh Sharma, is a Gem in our Team and an acknowledgment of his services is appreciative.

Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Warm regards

Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Great place you stay, as an ardent traveller I visited first the holy city of benaras and believe me Ramada was really up to the mark. The spread at bfast was literally a hog feast.

My family really enjoyed the stay as everything is almost proactively taken care by the hotel ambassadors.

Hi5 to the management for their trgs and I believe they have imparted right attitude to all peeps in hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
FOM-Ramada, Front Office Manager at Ramada Plaza JHV Varanasi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We sincerely appreciate your generous compliments about the nature and helpfulness of our staff. Your recognition of our services has been shared with the team and they were delighted to note that their efforts were so well recognized.

Thank you once again for your review and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We had a good stay here in Hotel and we really loved this place in Varanasi, Morning Breakfast is amazing with so many live counters and Staff is very curtious and Prompt they know your need, The hotel has shopes also inside for Varanasi Sarees, Carpets and ancient things. This Hotel has a Mall also attached with which gives you more option to roam around. Varanasi's best hotel to Stay with.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had an amazing time at your property. The hospitality was beyond great! I don't remember feeling so satisfied with a hotel service in a long time. The food was amazing as well. We are coming back for sure.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank barnalis

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Ramada Plaza JHV during your visit to Varanasi and for sharing your feedback.

We are delighted to note that you had a good experience at the hotel. Your appreciation of our team members will certainly motivate them to scale new heights in service excellence.

We thank you once again for the review and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.