Lowest prices for your stay
US$47
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Hotels.comUS$47
TravelocityUS$47
Trip.comUS$97
All reviews nice room front office a wonderful stay hotel mr redfox hotel team members wonderful hotel special thanks rajpur road amazing experience f b recommend this hotel comfortable stay ample parking space manager mr housekeeping staff house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2021

Experience with Redfox is real great.. the hospitality of the hotel Staff is very good.. Front desk team along with Ayush ,is very cooperative and ready to help..

My compliments to the entire team....

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel,
Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best Regards,
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,500 rooms. 87 hotels. 54 destinations.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

It's was a great stay with the red fox dehradun food was delicious rooms was clean and higinic all the staff was helpful and kind a huge parking space green view from my room it's was amazing I always call Mr.Ayush for my booking it was a quick response from there side because of him i prefer this hotel .
Thanks
Kotak Mahindra bank

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel,
Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Best Regards,
Hotel General Manager
Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,350 rooms. 85 hotels. 52 destinations.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

If I will say that Red Fox hotel, Dehradun has turned out to be my next home after Covid 19, then it would not be incorrect. After nearly two years, I thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Amazed to see Ayush at the hotel and the courteous behavior of all other staff was still fixed.

Though the buffet is yet to be opened up full-fledged, the quantity and quality standard maintained during this time of crisis is really applauded. The cleanliness and sanitation are up to mark.

No doubt, I still give five stars for all the services, cleanliness and management.

Room tip: Rooms towards the backside are quieter, scenic, and nostalgic.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

Reviewed 20 August 2021

We had a wonderful stay in this red fox hotel we are happy with this hotel and there services hotel location rooms food everything I always meet MR.Ayush he always matche our expectations its was really nice stay I always come to this hotel again and again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Reviewed 20 August 2021

I loved everything.Luxurious stay,rooms are excellent, clean and spacious. It was amazing from my check in till check out....Staff is excellent...I specially thanks to Aayush. I recommend this hotel to all my colleagues.