Lowest prices for your stay
US$44
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$46
Agoda.com
US$38
Hotels.comUS$46
TravelocityUS$46
HurbUS$86
All reviews nice room redfox hotel front office wonderful stay hotel mr special thanks wonderful hotel forest view rajpur road f b manager mr nice location smiling faces nice service room size recommend this hotel amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2022 via mobile

Ayushji is Amazing person ,.Indian Chef Mr Neeraj cooks food fantabuluos . Raviji Restaurent Incharge is uktimate in services . GM Mr Basant Bhatt is Guest Friendly & very accessible . Abhishek responses frim Front Desk , promptly
Over All Best Property , I have ever come across in India & Abroad in last 40 Years !!.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 23 November 2022

It was pleasure stay in Red Fox Dehradun. Hotel is located in central part of Dehrarun on Rajpur Road. Sakshi & Twinkle were very supportive. Food quality is at par. Recommend this hotel for Dehradun stay. .

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2022

Reviewed 14 November 2022

Red fox hotel is an excellent place to stay and the staff of service is very Good and very cooperative. And two of them Deepak Joshi and Amrit they have done very excellent service. And all army group we enjoyed very much.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2022

Reviewed 13 November 2022

Nice arrangement in banquet hall we really enjoyed the services specially Deepak Joshi,saurabh & Shashank
Our army group really enjoyed in this hotel 10nov to 14 nov
And we visit again in future....

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2022

Reviewed 11 November 2022

It was great experience to stay and i specially recommand to have a feel about the best services in Dehradun with Aayush and team.
Their roome are view is amazing and specially forest side view is giving good experience.
Their team is highly professional and co operative.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022