Lowest prices for your stay
US$50
Fully refundable before 07/04/23
PricelineUS$50
Vio.comUS$49
Agoda.comUS$50
All reviews redfox hotel nice room front office wonderful stay hotel mr special thanks wonderful hotel forest view f b manager mr rajpur road smiling faces nice location nice service room size comfortable stay ample parking space
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2023 via mobile

Nice hotel with excellent location and service was very good , heating was very good at rooms and service was very fast , the breakfast buffet spread at restaurant was huge , live counter omlette and coffee was very good , the staff was very prompt

Room tip: Top floor rooms are good
Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2023

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Dehradun. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at hm.dn2@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 20 January 2023

It's was a good stsy in red fox hotel thanks to Mr ayush dehradun I'm from cricket group thew out my stay was wonderful I really love this hotel food was nice rooms was very good it's was good hotel in dehradun will again came back soon .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2023

Reviewed 15 January 2023 via mobile

This was my. 2nd stay in a red fox hotel after Chandigarh a few years back.

The property was very close to my place of work, and it was easily accessible with auto and taxi.

The external and internal ambience was pleasing, and the staff was very courtious. The food was tasty, but they should work on the portion served to a si gle guest. ai felt that it was a tad small portion .

The standout feature was the palatial room. It was huge and airy. That large space gave a feeling and I had a very good nights sleep. My room window facwd the front hence I could enjoy the sunrise as well .

Overall, it was a very pleasant stay.

Room tip: This is a no frills hotel , so dont expect someone to carry your luggage to the room . Also check the distance of your place of business from this hotel before booking.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2023

Reviewed 6 January 2023 via mobile

Hotel location is very good and staff is so nice, good services, overall good experience , front office shiva is very nice person and professional overall stay is enjoying. Food stuff is good with gentle service.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2023

Reviewed 30 December 2022

Excellent service by Ayush in Red Fox dehradun clean and hygienic rooms with cooperative and supportive staff. Thanks Is was amazing stay in red Fox dehradun food was nice room was amazing it's was a amazing stay .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel Dehradun, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2022

Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,400 rooms. 87 hotels. 52 destinations.