Review Highlights
Best trek

🙏...this was my first solo trek from my city,and trip advisor was best choice to get... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jameel_goz
via mobile
Valley of flowers

Awesome trip with awesome people Thankyou shubam bhai This was wonderful experience and I am gonna... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Ronakgupta0
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dehradun
from US$44.80
More Info
from US$51.51
More Info
All reviews trek leader an amazing experience looking forward base camp solo trek special thanks bon fire sunrise view big thanks co founder chai his team soup amazing trek trekking experience memorable trip icing on the cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 March 2021

Kedarkantha! A magnificent place .
Such an amazing trek !!!
Beautiful view
Our trek leaders Rajan and Manish made the trip more memorable.
They were the best and helped us throughout our journey !

Reviewed 23 March 2021

A very professional team that went out of the way to bring us cheerful memories. Shashi, Yashpal and team did a fabulous work on the entire trek and kept us boosted throughout the trek.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Trek leader: Shashi Dhar, It was beautiful experience. There were many moments where I thought its difficult for me to summit but Shashi made it possible, he kept me motivated, optimistic and calm. Also guided us quite well in climbing the mountains of himalayan ranges with snowfall and rain. From the journey to every one of the plans made by the coordinators were excessively acceptable. From the main day to the most recent day of the trip, we had stunning minutes; particularly on the third day. On that day, the climbs were truly interesting and took us through the absolute most amazing aspects of Kedarkantha journeying. We did it in the month march and the weather showed its multiple colours of sunshine, snow and rain. We had really good stay right from sankri till the end of the trek. Food was on time, healthy, fresh and yummy. I am really thankful to SAR outdoors for giving this amazing lifetime experience.

1  Thank Surbhiumesh
Reviewed 20 March 2021

Trek Leader:- Prerit Aswal:
He is an amazing guy with lots of positive energy. Right from first day till end of the trek he is been motivating everyone and making sure that we all are in good shape and conditions to complete the trek. He has given everyone personal attention to their problems and resolving them be is medical, physical etc.
Travel agency:- Sar Outdoor:
This is one of the best travel agency.t was an amazing experience with sar outdoor
Everything was well organised, the food was exceptional. The campsites were beautiful and all the arrangements were really nice.It was such a well organized and professional trek
This was my first Kedarkantha trek with my three friends Rahul,Akash and Neeraj pant aka Mountain kidda,local lad of UK

1  Thank adillida001
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

It was an outstanding trek throughout. We had really good stay right from sankri till the end of the trek. And the guide made sure we have a really safe and sound trekking from below to the summit and back again. Special thanks for that. And the food was also grand with my favourite part being the milk payasam I think on the day of summit climb. It was a life experience trek for me.