Review Highlights
Best experience or best track leader

Hi divesh this side . i just want to share my journey experience with sar outdoor and his team it... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Diveshsingh2
via mobile
Impeccable

With Sar Outdoors I had so much fun, it was my first trek with them but I'm sure it won’t be the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
sg8472
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Dehradun
from US$44.80
More Info
from US$51.11
More Info
All reviews trek leader an amazing experience looking forward base camp solo trek special thanks bon fire sunrise view big thanks co founder chai his team soup amazing trek trekking experience memorable trip icing on the cake
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very well organised!! They helped me with all the my needs.. the rooms were good , difficult to provide such good rooms in such remote area .. overall a very good experience

Reviewed 13 September 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing experience trekking in Kashmir.
Backpacking and hiking will always be a different experience. Out trek guide had 30 years of experience in those valleys and it was my first time experience for hiking. And I believe a well experienced trek guide is very necessary and plus your personal physical fitness is very important. People often overlook their physical fitness which can affect your and your teams trek.

Also I was comfortable on my first trek, as I did my research properly and knew the challenges I might face which helped me get through the trek easily.

Lastly, I would like to thank Sar Outdoors for arranging this trek.

Reviewed 12 September 2021 via mobile

I would say best trek operator among all the competitors. The management is really nice and coordinates well with you. They are young but their passion towards making a comfortable trek experience to customers is really great. They help you in each possible way. The trek leads they provide are also very good and certified. They take care of your whole trek journey.

I have already done few treks with them such as Nag tibba, valley of flowers/hemkund etc. I will continue my trekking with them and i highly recommend others also to go with them.

Date of experience: September 2021
Sar O, Public Relations Manager at Sar Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2021

Hello Satyam ji!

Thanks a lot for your valuable words and we are very thankful to you that you have chosen us again and again to organize your trips ,we would be very happy to host you again.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience of trekking the beautiful valley of flowers and Hemkund Sahib with awesome team of SAR outdoors @Rishabh and @Kavish. Thank you so much to organise the trip so well.
It was indeed challenging for both organiser and trekkers as this was monsoon trek and landslides were expected . We did experience the adventure of same and reaching the magnificent mountains was worth.
Thank you team for organising it very well

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

The team was cooperative and engaged personally with trekkers but a little more professionalism needed.

Date of experience: August 2021