See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel in May 2017 from 18 to 20 with my and my friend's family. Firat thung that i want to highlight here is that its a budget hotel so dont go with too many expectations.
Since I had not booked the hotel rooms in advance, we had to settle for this hotel. While the rooms, bedsheets and other things looked clean at the first glance, we found that the bedsheets and blankets had several stains and below the white covers, the pillows looked like a motor mechanic's working clothes, and the blanket was even torn at a few places. The room was dimly lit and the swithch arrangement challenged us for a zig-saw puzzle. The tray and glasses were clearly not cleaned properly and full of stains.

Now the service part - this was the worst part of the whole experience. The staff would simply not listen to you at the first request. They behaved like sarkari clerks' "I care a damn" attitude. The room service guy would always be in a hurry and try to disconnect the phone even before you finish with your request. When i pointed out to the tray and glass issues, to my surprise the room service guy gave me a sarcastic smile and said, "sir aapko use to nahin karna hai na" and left. The tea kettle was leaking at the bottom and that drenched a sizeable portion of table and floor and when i asked to clean it no one turned up. Upon calling the secod time, one guy came and cleaned the floor and the table with the same pocha stuff. Can you imagine?
I requested for an extra bedsheet and that too went unheard and after second reminder a bedsheet was sent.
After this harrowing experince, I just waited to get out of the place.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

Excellent Hotel, well maintained, good cleanliness, ample of parking space, and good price. Staff is also fine. Its terrace facing hills is the highlight of this hotel, sit with your friends / family in teh evening / night and have a good time... recommended...

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2015

Hotel is clean and is very well maintained.Room services are not eager to help or do their work properly. Food is great. But the restaurant is not so much good. They have a Colour TV which looks as old as avantipur ruins. Rest everything is ok.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I went there with my family during Peak Season and since there were not much options available, we had to book this one.

Hotel is located near mall Road, so if u want to reach hotel you have to pay Rs. 150 (Mall road Entry charges ) every-time you enter with your vehicle. So in my opinion there is nothing WoW about this location when you can stay at other Non-Mall Road Options.

Hotel Ambiance is average which open terrace area is the only advantage and you can relax in open.

Way to Parking is very Narrow and DownHill so if you are NOT expert driver avoid parking the car yourself and its very steep which taking out the car.

Food is on the expensive side and is good.

Rooms we booked were 203 and 202 and the view was average and since it was peak season we had to pay 4500 per room per night. They Should Change the Carpet in the rooms as they are pretty Old and need replacement.

So if visiting in peak season and no option available then go for it otherwise I would say DO NOT STAY ON MALL ROAD HOTELS AS ALL ARE VERY SMALL AND THERE IS HUGE PARKING PROBLEM AND UNNECESSARY RS 150 FOR EACH ENTRY.

Room Tip: Any Room Will be fine as all are average.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2015

one of the better hotels in the town, very warm staff. cozy rooms, good room service, nice view from the rooms. the terrace of the hotel is an awesome place to have evening tea with your friends and family. pocket friendly too.

Stayed: July 2015