1,700 results
All reviews trout bowling alley chef pradeep grill bar green house tiramisu special thanks pastry chef high tea yoga instructor special mention indoor pool local delicacies hi tea evening tea italian food f b
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Superb lunch spread at the Cafe........a gastronomic delight.......very very homely kind of food made with the right amount of spices, an amazing array of scrumptious desserts......kudos to all the chefs.......hot food displayed also very well....great ambience and valley view......just perfect for hilly weather that makes you feel rather hungry.......

4  Thank jayachandranu
JWMussoorie, General Manager at JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Jayachandran,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Mussoorie's luxury in the Queen of Hills.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Had a fantastic time at the Walnut Grove.. Amazing rooms, spacious beds, 24/7 room service (which we made full use of). I have to compliment the 3 am burgers that we'd called for. Had very friendly staff who took our every request.
All in all, this property by J.W Marriott really lives up to its standard of being a quality 5-star hotel.
They had a great indoor swimming pool too which we wanted to use but ended up not using! Maybe next time

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank ssen10

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

When booking at this property - one must book a valley facing room or else it is mot worth paying so much.

The hotel was excellent. The rooms were modern with a very well sized balcony. The non valley facing rooms literally face one wall/side of mountain with no view.

The spa, reception area and all the restaurants were par excellence.

The hotel has a great kids play area with a two lanes bowling alley among other things.

Overall a great say. We went to the mall road once but felt that it would have been better to stay at the property itself.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank shaillyb2018
JWMussoorie, General Manager at JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Shailly,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. Am also grateful to you for your valuable feedback.It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Mussoorie's luxury in the Queen of Hills.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

It is a great visit to Mussorie at jw marriott walnut grove resort and spa with family , weather was pleasant. The food was excellent specially at trout house grill and bar , staff was very polite and loving and friendly , ie. Rashi at front / welcome desk , cheif chef and his associates , i love indian food they serve specially north indian

4  Thank sunders82

Dear Sunder,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff and specially the associates mentioned by you. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Mussoorie's luxury in the Queen of Hills.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

My stay was for a week long, and visited this restaurant on a daily basis, as the food was impeccable with the best chefs were like a top of cheery naming Chef kulveer, Chef Umed and Chef Shantanu....the Indian food was top class and with best standards. Will visit this place again due to the hospitality of these amazing Chef's.

3  Thank MadhusudanaRaoS