6 people are viewing this hotel
US$113
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$90
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
Priceline
US$78
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Hotels.comUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
HurbUS$115
All reviews resort and spa doon valley picture palace live music amazing hotel nice stay courteous staff great experience family trip valley view room special thanks food was amazing rooms are clean memorable stay hotel is situated the hotel staff great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2022

Simply amazing experience at the fern, I place my bets on the food and its taste, Cannot get a better hotel then fern at the queen of the hills. Abishek and his team were quite dedicated towards their responsibilities, I suggest the fern if you’re going to this trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank DharavD1
Arindam Bahel, General Manager at The Fern Brentwood Resort, Mussoorie, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2022

Dear Dharav

Namaskar!!!

At the onset please accept our sincere gratitude for choosing The Fern Brentwood Resort for your recent stay.

We at The Fern Brentwood Resort believe that people make a hotel special, giving it heart and soul. It is my pleasure to share your compliments to the team - I know how much they will appreciate what you have said.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 5 October 2022

We had a great experience at Brentwood.It has perfect location.its very close to the Mall Road.Good parking area.Food served was amazing.I specially appreciate chef Jay's team for their warm hospitality. Rooms were clean and spacious.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank G3728LWnaveens

Dear Naveen
Namaskar!!!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie.

At The Fern Brentwood Resort Mussoorie, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations. I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at The Fern Brentwood Resort, Mussoorie and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2022

As always It was a amazing experience staying at Brentwood Hotel. The rooms are neat and clean. Everything is well maintained. Rates fit the pockets. The management is superb and totally involved and evolved in the working of the hotel. The staff is well groomed and well trained. Right from the management to the staff each and everybody are superb in taking care of their guests. The food is superbly delicious. Don’t forget the cakes. Awesome and mouth watering. Their restaurant Tavern on the Mall Road also serves superb delicious food. I am a blog writer and wish I could write some blogs for them. On the whole it was a phenomenal experience. Eagerly waiting to come back again. Good keep it up Brentwood family and keep running the show like this. Three cheers for you - Hipip hurray! Hipip hurray! Hipip hurray!
Namita Dhir

1  Thank Tinatins1302

Dear Namita
Namaskar!!!

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you and eagerly waiting your return.

Reviewed 5 October 2022

It’s our second time staying in this hotel. Our staying is a very comfortably, and breakfast buffet was really good and dinner food is also good, mr.Avijit and chef jp and mr.panday was taking care of our family.thanks too all of you for service.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1  Thank Mentalpaul

Dear Harpreet
Thank you for choosing to stay at The Fern Brentwood, Mussoorie and we appreciate your time to share feedback of your experience.
We are delighted to read your review and to note that the team looked after you and ensured that you had a seamless experience. The team and I eagerly await your return in the not-too-distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2022

A heartwarming thanks to the head Chandan sir, Chef Jay and abhijeet sir for there hospitality.
I would like to mention that the food quality they serve is amazing. Bakery items are super delicious.
The helping staff is very humble n sweet.
Always there to assist.

1  Thank Kaurtaranjeet

Dear Harpreet

Namaskar! Greetings from the Queen of Hills,

Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing us for your stay.

We are delighted to know that you were impressed with the hotel’s ambience, cuisine and the care that our team members demonstrated when you stayed with us. We shall pass on your compliments to all my colleagues.

We look forward to welcoming you soon to the Queen of Hills.