“Personalized tour and budget conscious”
Review of Bali Land Tours

Bali Land Tours
Ranked #160 of 933 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Bali Land Tours by local experienced tour guide and tour driver team, specialize to conducting Customize Bali Tours and travel package.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Personalized tour and budget conscious”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

It was our first time to visit Bali and we didn't know where to start, what to visit and where to eat. We were referred to Ketut (owner) by a friend. I can say that we had a great experience in Bali because of the recommendations given by Ketut and we were also able to be more economical with our spending because of the packages provided - we basically left all the planning to him! Ketut not only drove us around but it was very clear to us how much he knew of Bali (he is a Tourism graduate) because of the conversations we had during the trip which made the drive very interesting. Also - he taught us how to bargain Bali-style:) Definitely looking forward to a tour by Ketut the next time we fly to Bali.

1 Thank Witowmarshmawow
KetutBaliToursGuide, Owner at Bali Land Tours, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Hi....thanks so much for your kind review and my pleasure to handle you too. I will make sure to plan other side of Bali for your nest visit...best time for you.

Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful experience in beautiful Bali”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We made a last minute decision to visit Bali and had no itinerary planned. A quick search online for land tours resulted in contacting Bali Land Tours for suggestions for a 3 day tour. We received an email reply from Ketut (owner) within the same day, with suggestions of a 3 day itinerary consisting of various highlights of the attractions of Bali, and options of customisation. Within a matter of 3 days, we were ready to fly over and start the tour!

On the first day of our tour, we were pleasantly surprised to be received by Ketut personally. He was really friendly, and made efforts to explain to us about some information of Bali and her attractions. Due to the bad weather, he had made adjustments to the sequence of our itinerary to ensure that we could still enjoy Bali attractions. What really impressed me was that he spent effort and time to understand what we would like to enjoy and experience in Bali, what impressions we have had so far and what we've read about Bali, and our personal interests.

This was essentially what sets Bali Land Tours from the other tour guides/drivers I have come across. Ketut established what his customers enjoyed and what their preference, and most importantly, respected their preferences and interests, and made appropriate suggestions and changes to the itinerary.

Even though the places of attraction we visited were what most Bali tours offered, he had excluded the activities that we told him we had told him we had no interest in - shopping, spas and water sports. This really made the whole experience in Bali really wonderful, as we could spend more time at the temples and sights for photography at a leisurely pace, something that we really loved. Ketut also made no attempt to 'push' us to visit places we were not interested in. This truly reflects his utmost respect for his customers' preferences and interests, allowing them to truly relax and enjoy Bali.

Over the 3 days, Ketut remained as our driver, and his honest nature and amicable personality made us relax and open up to him easily. Not only did he share information about the attractions, we chatted and joked happily throughout the trip, as if he was a new found friend.

I would highly recommend Bali Land Tours for anyone visiting Bali!!

Visited January 2014
Thanks for your review and pleased to crab some picture you sent...best time for you...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tours provide with experienced driver team work”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

In Bali for our family trip 20-25 Dec was become the awesome holiday for us. Get contact with Mr. Ketut and I was expecting that he will drive us around but he just got time to call us for warm welcoming and introducing his driver. The driver is great and full advise which inform us the real road condition. Bali is so big island...and Dec is the busy month with traffic everywhere. Lucky the driver already inform us that the tour is take around 10 hrs and tell us to pick the most interesting sight to maximize the time. I imagine for sunset but totally no sunset coz of cloudy, don;t want to wait for sunset which never come, I sms Mr. ketut he he ask the driver to switch the route and visting Tanah lot in the morning...Perfect..we out of traffic jam and have more relaxing trip by doing the opposite route with other tour group. Mr. Ketut was already inform via email since we ask for no Buffet lunch but he is correct, by said that our requested is kindly understanding but the places is overlooking the great rice terrace at Pacung.
As Mr. Ketut said that every time have unclear information i should ask the driver to contact him and once I asked the driver to sms Mr. Ketut and in his busy time, still available to call us via driver mobile and inform us clear the reason for any miss understanding.
For sure...i keep Mr. Ketut contact and recommend to other friend next time...Good Luck Bro!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank wan77c
Thank you for your kind review and pleased to heard that you enjoy your best time in Bali. I am sorry for my limited time and only assist you via phone...see you again.
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali Day Trip”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I was in Bali with my family from
3-6 Dec 2013. We took on a full day land tour to Ubud Arts Village, Rice Terrace, Mount Batur Volcano, Agro Coffee Plantation with Bali Day Trip by Polos Tourist Service. One month ago, I emailed to Mr Nengah Polos and told him the customised land tours I wanted. He is very patient, professional and accomodating. His price is also very resonable. Our driver, Mr Gede is very nice, warm and friendly.The car they used are spacious and new too. I would highly recommend Bali Day Trip to anyone who needs to book reliable and reasonably priced land tours.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gptay
Thank you and great to heard that my driver did the best....see you again..
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Thumbs up for Mr Ketut of Bali Land Tours”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Our group of 7 were in Bali 4 - 8 Nov & use Bali Land Tours for all our transport needs as his pricing is reasonable & mpv comfortable. Mr Ketut himself drove us & offered great service, good pricing, is patient & experienced. He's hardworking & will try to accomodate/respect our wishes as best as he can. He would offer advice based on feedback from his customers. He would arrive earlier than the scheduled time & wait patiently for us. He even bought local breakfast for us!
We had certain places we wanted to visit but do not know of location/timing. Ketut would give his advice & arrange our itinerary for best routing. It was a first visit for 6 of my friends & Ketut made the holiday a pleasant & enjoyable one. Many a times we lingered too long at shops & were not back on time but he never complained!
I will certainly use Bali Land Tours again should I visit Bali in the future.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Irene T
Hi....madam...just got time to read your review and thanks so much...make sure to be your guide again and keep laughing again along the trip...