What a great place to just sit back and relax and take in the view of the rice fields. The room was just perfect to sit around and do nothing We were upgraded to a fabulous deluxe villa it also had a plunge pool which was perfect just to cool down in.( Or if you prefer go to the main pool.) A very nice large bedroom upstairs with lounge downstairs.
The only draw back is the distance from Ubud being about 30 minutes drive with 2 shuttles going and 2 back . Think perhaps they could offer a few more late afternoon.
Maybe a bit more of a selection on the menu would be good as well. In saying all that if you want a few days to sit back do nothing go nowhere this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villas have a full art collection - Indonesian Tribal Art, painting collection, painting work shop along with the luxury and quiet, privacy and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alam Puri Art Museum & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Puri Art Museum Hotel Denpasar
- Alam Puri Art Museum And Resort
- Alam Puri Art Museum & Resort Bali/Denpasar