I Made' Wijaya Private Bali Tours and Transport Service
Ranked #129 of 1,090 Tours in Denpasar
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, I am Made' Wijaya, If you are planning a visit to my island paradise, Bali.I can provide your transport needs to the activities that you can enjoy in Bali If you are into sightseeing, adventure sports, or just chilling I will be only too happy to help you.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Made is a very reliable, honest and friendly man. I highly recommend him as a driver. He is fun and he'll go out of his way to ensure you enjoy your day!

All reviews
"always on time"
in 15 reviews
"nothing is too much trouble"
in 4 reviews
in 3 reviews
"requests"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Brilliant driver. Tour guide and friend.
Cannot get any better than Made. He is safe and reliable a mb d can take you anywhere around the island.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I would highly recommend Made to anyone traveling to Bali. He is reliable, informative and honest. He treats you like family and nothing is ever any trouble. He will organise whatever type of tour you want. I wouldn’t use anyone else, he is the best.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Madè made our trip so much fun. His music is awesome and his sense of humour hilarious. If you want a fun time-then he is the driver for you.
He was waiting for us at the airport and took us wherever we wanted to go- even hung around keeping my hubby company while I shopped for material and sewing needs.
We will definitely be calling on him again.

2  Thank Julie C
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My first time in Bali and he was the safest, most reliable, friendliest and trustworthy person I had met there. They were all lovely but wouldn’t use any other driver when I go back next (I’m already looking into my second trip!!)

I can definetly say I have made a new friend in Bali now aswell! Highly recommended!!!!!!