Bali Pulina Coffee Plantation

from US$37.59
from US$50.00
from US$59.90
More Info
All reviews coffee beans rice terraces the coffee making process coffee plantation entrance fee luwak teas plants tasting vanilla animals roasting bali swing field jungle coconut
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Free amazing coffee tasting. But you have to pay separately to sample the luwak coffee. They have really good flavoured coffees.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Bali Pulina is nice place to stop and have a cup of luwak Coffee. We have enjoyed their nice reception and tour of luwak coffee process. We have bought nice gifts of luwak coffee and other products.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016

wonderful experience ,unique way to introduce the special coffee made this place so different than others.
well done ...

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Lovely place, lovely coffee and I love the traditional cake (kue)...
the staf was very good.. and polite.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Our driver suggested this particular cafe/farm. We drove past many cafes to get to this particular one (apparently his wife recommended)...so I really couldnt say whether this one best), but by golly it was good. First up, little tour with a guide to see the "cats" who chew, digest and poo out the "kopi". Then he showed us the turmeric, chili, ginseng etc grove which they use to spice up the coffee. Next we were ushered to a table with the BEST VIEW ever. We were served 7 small tasting cups of coffee with various flavourings and a cup of the real deal. I'm not a coffee drinker normally...but I loved the flavoured tasters. I was assured by my daughter that the coffee was delicious.

Date of experience: August 2016