“A must do restaurant!”

Ranked #3 of 304 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Cuisines: Contemporary, International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Cuca serves SIGNATURE cuisine made exclusively from the best and freshest local ingredients. We are a casual dining destination that tempts you with three reasons to come: tapas, cocktails, and desserts, and three spaces to experience: an interactive and exciting food bar, a relaxed and intimate dining room and a chilled out garden lounge. Choose the space that suits you best and come with an open mind and an empty stomach!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This so far has been my favourite Bali restaurant. We had the chefs tasting menu which is a great way to experience what this restaurant is all about. We had the owner Kevin visit our table he is a passionate charismatic man and explained that they source their products only from Indonesia. When they choose an ingredient they then plan a dish around it. Everything was delicious and the cocktail was the best I’ve had here so far. We chose to sit inside initially but then changed to an outside table which we really enjoyed as the tables are really spaced out . The music is also great. Don’t miss this one !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,581)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Cuca twice on our last trip to Bali which was recently after they had opened in early 2014. We absolutely adored it then and were not disappointed when we finally were able to visit again last night. Beautiful food, drinks and in an amazing setting. We had the chef’s tasting menu which had some of our favourites from our last time there as well as some delicious new dishes. We also very much enjoyed the cocktails. I was very happy to see the Blush still on the menu! This is literally my favourite restaurant in the world, I would come here weekly if I could! Thanks again for a lovely evening Cuca, we’ll be back again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My son and I choose the menu recommended by chef! A total of nine dishes including two desserts , it costs about US$120 for two persons with non-alcoholic drinks and still water as well as taxes. The food is delicious and wonderful in tasting! Must try if you stay at Kuta, Bali!! The hardware, ie the environment is fantastic and romantic for couples, though not so much for father and son! Attached some photos for your reference!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited Cuca with 6 other friends and we had a blast trying all the different tapas. Liked every single dish. I'd best describe Cuca's cuisine as Modern Indonesian. You get Western dishes with Asian flavours and for some dishes in particular absolutely blow your mind because the fusion of East and West is just so intelligent you wish you'd have thought of it yourself. If you're going in a smaller group you might not be able to try everything on the menu, but that just means you gotta go back to try the stuff you didn't get to eat the first time. Do order the desserts and cocktails. For desserts, TEA-ramisu is my personal favourite although Snow White was pretty popular with the people in my group as well. The cocktails are also rather tasty and creative. Mine had a popsicle and it appealed so much to my inner child that I finished the drink in an instant.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A very short walk from the Belmond with seating both inside and open air. The food was excellent and the service efficient and friendly. Enjoyed the Bintang beer, unfortunately wine is quite expensive throughout Indonesia.