“Delicious! Great atmosphere, LIVE (good) music and HAPPY Hour!”

Nero Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #125 of 1,172 Restaurants in Kuta
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 January 2017

My girlfriend and I loved this place, we went there numerous time within our stay n Bali. The atmosphere was amazing, with good! live music. Beautiful decor and the food was amazing. Great prices for the quality of the food you get. You get free bread and garlic butter once ordered, which is great!

I LOVED the Carbonara Pasta it was delicious - Just as good as you'd get in a flash restaurant in Australia! The Bruschetta is amazing, the best I've ever had anywhere!

Loved it, will come back every time i'm in Bali!

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The drinks and the people here are awesome! Didn't love the food much but I went there three times just because of the people. They're just so happy and always smiling.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Ordered the Chicken Souvlaki and fish fingers.
Waiting time was long considering the amount of patrons and when the food arrived was surprised at the sad effort and crap we received.
Don't waste your time, appreciate or money here.
Review is harsh but not as harsh as the food we paid for.

Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

WARNING: Ordered food through Gojek, read the review of this resto before ordering, and it has good review. However, do not believe in everyhing you read. In Gojek app, total price is Rp. 130,000. But when we got our food via Gojek, bill came out to be Rp.232,000. We felt cheated. Besides that, the quality of the food is not good. Food is tasteless, pizza is soggy. Will not order again.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I went 3 times in my 10 days in Bali. I just love the food and the variety that is on offer. From the outside the place looks expensive but it's not. Just average prices. Service and staff lovely. The toilets are very nice and clean. Definitely recommend.