I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights (21st Jan-23rd Jan 2012) with not cheap rate at all. Without any lift in the hotel which has 3 floors, it was quite a burden for us to take everything up and down. The most terrible thing that happened, was the water couldn't shower properly, esp the hot water, and made us couldn't have shower as it needed so much time to make our body wet thoroughly, even for soaping it was almost impossible. When we did the complaint, the technician said it was impossible to make the water showers harder as it will damage the pump :(
Also on the last day morning, the electricity of the room (I think also the whole parts of the hotel) was black out, and we needed to wait almost 30 minutes to have the electricity again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KUTA SEAVIEW Boutique Resort & Spa Bali is strategically located on beach front of the long golden sand of Kuta beach, well known for its surfing and for its magnificent sunsets, provides everlasting bliss for those craving for the perfect holiday under the sun. The resort is set amongst tropical gardens with 88 comfortable guest rooms of your choice from deluxe room as the lowest room category to Premier deluxe gardens - Suites the highest ones , all rooms are furnished in contemporary Balinese architecture and equipped with international standard room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotelopia, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort And Spa
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Hotel Kuta
- Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa Bali