Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa
US$30
US$24
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort(Kuta)
US$144
US$132
Sheraton.com
US$42
US$34
Agoda.com
Bintang Bali Resort(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$76
US$94
US$76
Febri's Hotel & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$54
Agoda.com
Adhi Jaya Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$42
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$79
Agoda.com
Kuta Lagoon Resort & Pool Villa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$30
Kuta Puri Bungalows(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$51
1,620 results
All reviewsbetween poppiesvivo restaurantdeluxe gardenopposite the beachthird floorfree upgradeno elevatorpool arearecommend this resortbeachwalk mallwelcome drinklocation is excellenthard rock caferestaurant staffbuffet breakfastdvd playerbusy street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My family and i stayed for 2 weeks ( 26th Jan-9th Feb ) at this resort.The staff were all fantastic and more than helpful.We stayed in the Garden Deluxe rooms,which were located on the ground floor,and was a short stroll to either the pool or restaurant.The rooms were cleaned daily and nothing was a problem.If you would like some further info,drop me a line at csimmo2@optusnet.com.au.

Room Tip: The Garden rooms at the back of the resort had more sunlight than the others.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank csimmo2
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights (21st Jan-23rd Jan 2012) with not cheap rate at all. Without any lift in the hotel which has 3 floors, it was quite a burden for us to take everything up and down. The most terrible thing that happened, was the water couldn't shower properly, esp the hot water, and made us couldn't have shower as it needed so much time to make our body wet thoroughly, even for soaping it was almost impossible. When we did the complaint, the technician said it was impossible to make the water showers harder as it will damage the pump :(
Also on the last day morning, the electricity of the room (I think also the whole parts of the hotel) was black out, and we needed to wait almost 30 minutes to have the electricity again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Melisa L
KutaSeaviewBali, Sales Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2012

Dear Ms Melissa,

Thank you very much for staying with us in Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort and Spa.
First of all the management deeply apologize for the inconvenience experience during your stay with us.

Indeed during your stay was our peak season as a Chinese New Year and we are also applying dynamic rate accordingly. It was true that we do not have any lift in the resort, should we acknowledge that you require assistance; we are more than please to assist you in handling the luggage or your belongings as our front desk was open 24 hours.

We regret that the water running very slow due to there was some blockage in the pipe and we have fixed accordingly. We apologize for the miss communication between you and our engineering staff regarding the shower pressure and we have brief the staff accordingly.
It was true that the electricity was off and we are using our generator for the backup. The storm was hitting the relay close by and it is affected the supply power. Since the blackout was more than 10 hours but the capacity of our generator was 4 hours caused overheat to our generator. We have reported this to the government Electricity Company about 4 times and they answer the telephone just about day time. They were apologizing for the inconvenience for this case as it was affected our in-house guest convenience.

Thank you for sharing your thought with us, it was very useful to enhance our service in the future.

Kindly rest assures your experience will not be happened with other guest.

We are looking forward to the opportunity of again welcoming you to Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort and Spa with an enhance services.

Thank you.

Reviewed 26 January 2012

Quiet hotel in a noisy Kuta. A good location, clean with helpfull staff. There is a Construction site nearby, with renovation going on late at night.

Room Tip: Do not take a garden room on a ground floor, since there ia a walkway nearby.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank UrosS
KutaSeaviewBali, Sales Manager at Kuta Seaview Boutique Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2012

Dear Mr Uros,

We are thanking you to share the valued information.

We have shared your valued information to all of our staff. With reference to the construction,
We have tried to contact the Project Manager and they apologize for the inconvenience for our guest, as they are working with the time target.

Thanking you again for the room tip.

We are looking forward to opportunity to be part of the enhance services in the upcoming future.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

Nice easy place to stay Great service .clean good rooms
Sheets could be cleaner ie No stains.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lee z

Dear Ms Lee Z,
We are thanking you to share the valued information.
We regret that you have experience with the stained sheet. We have follow up to our House keeping Department to enhance the quality of the service.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed here for 11 nights from Christmas day to the 5th January. My flight landed half an hour early and the hotel transfer was there waiting for me already, I paid $15 USD for the one way transfer and I feel it was well worth it, I didn't have to worry about anything. When I arrived at the hotel, I had originally booked a standard room and they gave me a free upgrade, room 146, close to reception and pool etc, lovely room, beautiful big comfortable bed, air con was beautiful and had a nice up to date tv and DVD player. Breakfast was great, very impressed with the eggs lady and continuous flow of coffee! New Years Eve Gala food was amazing as well, the hotel atmosphere is so relaxing, you cannot get a better location right in the hustle and bustle but then you come back to a tranquil setting and you don't even notice you're in the middle of kuta. The best thing about this hotel though is the staff, the staff are an absolute delight, always discreetly cleaning the grounds, always courteous and going out of their way to help but in particular for me, one of the staff helped me on new years eve when I hurt myself and he gave me his complete attention during a busy time, I was so grateful. I loved this place, it's not a huge chain, it's a small boutique type which makes it more personal. If I return to Bali I will not stay anywhere else :)

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank vonz30

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for spending your valued relaxing holiday time with us in Kuta Seaview Boutique resort and spa.

We have informed your valued information to our staff accordingly. It was such a pleasure to be part of the service during your holiday with us.

We are looking forward to opportunity of welcoming you in the future.