Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$22
CheapTicketsUS$22
Orbitz.comUS$22
Trip.comUS$23
TripadvisorUS$22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Don't ever stay in Balita Inn when you go to Bali - everyone on my floor got robbed last night. Safety box broken into. Same MO across all. They safety box couldn't close on the first day (Thurs) and a girl opened the safe with a master key which we all found quite unsettling.
Last night (fri) when we went out for dinner all the safety boxes on the 3rd floor were broken into. I stayed in 306 and we lost a camera and about 920,000Rp. The person in Room 305 lost about $2500 USD and his credit cards were taken from his wallet as well. When we interviewed the staff, they all denied it and the supervisor didn't do anything to the person who was holding the master key last night. Obviously the person holding the master key broke into all the rooms when we were out for dinner.

Don't ever ever stay in Balita.

Date of stay: March 2011
1  Thank adelinaong
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Good location, hotel is nice - nothing to rave about, breakfast is okay, just the basics. Pool area is nice but no greenery. Hotel is clean, a/c and tv is every room with mini fridge. Can't complain on the price but is next door to a late night bar which can be noisy.

Date of stay: August 2010
2  Thank stephanie_perth
Reviewed 10 February 2011

The rooms were ok, internett in the hotelroom was a plus. Safe and minibar. The cleanest of the hotels we stayed in, also the newest. There was no room service, but we only paid $33 a night so that was ok.
Location was great for us, we like to go to out dancing and partying, maybe 100meters from the main nightclub. For shopping and kuta beach maybe a 10\15 min walk. Location could be disturbing your nightsleep if you want to go to sleep early..
Nothing bad to say about the service. You have to order breakfast. Only take cash for roompayment. No securityguard, but it didnt seem to be a problem. We were told it wasnt safe to leave the roomkey at the reception. But all in all it was ok.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 November 2010

I have stayed in balita for 2 occasion, one time by myself in august & with friends on october.

When I was there myself, the hotel was great. the staffs were helpful. I had a great stay. the rooms are clean. I feel cosy there. The place is very convenient for me to get to most places.

When I was there with friends on october, they didn't seem very friendly, maybe because a night before i have a drunk friend making abit of noise but we apologised.

Overall I love the hotel. it is beautiful but i guess the staffs should be abit more friendly

Date of stay: October 2010
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Value of Money, very near to Kuta's all attractions. Small pool but clean. Very friendly staff, few became my good friends.
Shoping places are very near & i find this most reasonable in that area.
Dont forget to keep some mosquito repellent in your baggage as you will need that in Bali

Date of stay: October 2010