Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$22
TravelocityUS$22
CheapTicketsUS$22
Orbitz.comUS$22
TripadvisorUS$22
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Hotel location is in night life area . You can book this hotel if you like night life entertainment. Room and toilet is very clean. Swimming pool is very clean and well maintained. Room price is responsible.
Hotel staff are not cooperative. They are busy with other business ( Brokers of Young Lady).Hotel owner should change all ladies staff if he wants to do a good business .

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Have been in Bali and tried to contact this hotel.. For 5 days we have been phoning to contact relatives and no one answers the desk day or night. How secure would you feel staying here?? Terrible. Needed to contact elderly family urgently. Visited and got the new number as the one we had was old even though it was on the card on the desk.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

I have stayed hear loads of times but now sadly this will be my last .no hot water , tolet not working at all and not stuck to the ground, no soap , remote for tv taped up and not working .the safe wont close , shower head wont sit on the wall screws missing , air con not that cool enymore and i had to move rooms because mine flooded and the pool filter is on a timer that is not on wat it should be , there is alot of dirt at the bottem . I was one of the first in 2005 when it opened and have been every year . Wicked spot but can stay elsewhere better and half there price .

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kevin c
Reviewed 21 February 2015

I've stayed at Balita on a couple of occasions and for the few $'s it cost per night I've always had good nights sleep and woken to a breakfast (from a very limited menu) within minutes of it being ordered..... I have always felt safe and well attended to.
I have had no fears leaving the room and coming back to being robbed....it just never happened. To be honest I've left jewellery, small amounts of cash and personal items on the dressing table and have come back to them being exactly where I left them.
For those who are bleating about being robbed, I am sorry for you but you've been a little quick to blame staff.
I find that visitors to Indonesia are quite rude and make the Balinese feel lesser human beings than they are.....Here's hint...'RESPECT THEM AND THEY WILL RESPECT YOU....'
Stay at the Balita...you will not be disappointed if you are on a budget :D ....Toni Marie Osborn

Room tip: Ground floor rooms are my choice with no stairs to access them and the pool outside the door. Alley Cats is next door and it can get rowdy late at night but it hasn't bothered me so far...
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Toni4017
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We have both just had 30 days stay at Balita Hotel in Kuta, this was our 1st time staying here.
(Have been travelling to Bali for more than 20 years).
My Huband & I are both in our 70`s and looked at Balita Hotel in 2010 and decided it was the place to stay. Our room was delightful, very modern with Sky Channel, larger frig than usual, lovely linen on the bed, air conditioner was A1, actually wasn`t even needed to be on during day as room was lovely and cool with all of the tiling on the walls. Small but modern bathroom with the added touch of light over mirror so could actually see to put on the makeup (something every girl needs whatever their age-need to fill in the wrinkles). and electronic safe for keeping documents etc. (this could not be accessed by staff as being electronic you set your own code).
Small Breakfast was included and could be taken in room if required.Small table and 2 chairs outside of each room so could sit and enjoy a drink or chat.
Pool was so clean and no problem as not many people using it and made it pleasant to take a swim. Have already booked again for 2012.

Room tip: There are only 15 rooms here 3 on ground floor and the others on 2nd and 3rd floors, All of these are excellent and beautifully decorated. Slight noise in later evening coming from two nearby places but we were not bothered by this when in room.
Date of stay: August 2011