US$148
US$132
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$71
US$66
Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$97
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$79
US$71
  • Pool
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Hard Rock Hotel Bali(Kuta)
US$144
US$118
Agoda.com
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$91
Harper Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$32
Agoda.com
Citadines Kuta Beach Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$52
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$160
US$94
Hotwire.com
All reviewsconvenience storemini marketnice bathroomstayed here for nightswelcome drinkclose to the airportlate checkbwbalisofachannels
Reviewed 3 June 2015

Stayed 5 nights in 2 Rooms a family of 4. Rooms were clean and had all that we needed. In one of the rooms the A/C was not upto standard but they had the gas changed,got better. The Staff overall very friendly. The Housekeeping staff need better briefing from Management. English not their first language, so if explained properly they would do the best of their ability.
The Pool is very nice and away from the noise and hustle of Kuta Drag.
Met GM, Mr Ferry Webber had a very fruitful discussion of the hotel and our experiences.
Also met their Chef, keen to improve the food and Menu to cater the different nationalities of Holidaymakers. My wife loves cooking and discussed with the Chef their menu and advised on improvements. Assured to take on board.
We very much enjoyed our stay. The hotel is about 10 minute walk through alleyways to main Kuta Strip.
On our last day we extended our stay in Room for 8 hours for $20, which helped us to clean and shower before leaving for flight.
Hotel provided us free transfer to Airport.
Very good experience and we are sure others will enjoy and if any help is reqd. just ask clearly.
We were treated like extended family.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms away from front road
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear Anjulifrancis,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at +6281338764337.

Reviewed 31 May 2015

I stayed this awful place for 7 nights;
When I 1st try to enter the room. Door was Jammed. They could just give another room but they try to fix it, eventually I got another room. It is very incosiderate for the customer to stay there to watch with sweat on his face.
In room safe didn't work. They try to fix it but they couldn't that they have to bring another one into the room.
Internet didn't work, I had to bring my notebook to front lobby- That is not how hotel should operate, maybe a home stay or youth hostel. Evening front desk clerk just fix it for moment but when I tried it 30min later it didn't work. When I called front desk again, same guy told me another password. He didn't admit any wrong doing. He thinks he is above the guests.
Torn towels, dirty lines- Even after the house keepking, you can expect that in the roach motel.
House keeping staffs were trained poorly; I saw the incident, when customer was sleeping in the room they just open the door. I also saw them occupy one room for hours.
I hates stinking smells after they clean my room.
The room I stayed; window doesn't close properly, invites bugs time to time. Also, not so good sound proof. Door bell for the room was a big joke- you can hear any door bell on the floor as ur door was rang.
In my life, probably I stayed in 4 star hotels for at least 2 years.
Worked/stayed/managed 3 stars or lower for 2 or more years.
This is not a 4 star hotel, this could be 1.5-2 star hotel with a pool. Stop joke with star ratings

OH, one good thing- hotel give u airpoet transfer.

Room Tip: Nothing, just stay away!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank wtraveler2015
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2015

Dear WTraveler 2015,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Regarding about House Keeping. It's our procedure to clean up every room. And we're never allowed to clean up the room while our guest still inside, unless it was requested. Wi fi connection is usually good. However,your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future.

Because we value your business, we would like to give you complimentary stay. When you’re ready, please contact me directly and I will personally assist you with your reservation. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at +6281338764337.

Reviewed 12 May 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 5 nights with my sister, check in was very fast and friendly, room was clean, everything we needed and serviced daily. The food in the restaurant wasnt very nice, ordered chicken breast amd it came out as 2 slices from a breast fillit, still hungry after that so o ordered a beef burger and it was saturated in some kind of sauce, fries were undercooked, took one bite of burger and left the rest, still had to pay for it thou!ridiculous. pool bar was never open, not sure why.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2015

Dear Emmet W,

Reviewed 9 May 2015 via mobile

Third night at this hotel,7 to go....best service by far. Caring staff, Ria is extremely helpful. General manager personalised service. Would recommend this hotel.clean rooms, lovely pool.problems with wifi so our room was upgraded, no problems after that.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2015

Dear Lamezes,

Reviewed 2 May 2015

Hi all readers......and all traveler hotel seeker, we just stayed at this hotel a week ago, its good hotel with nice pool and clean room. close to the night life, restaurants and shoping mall and close to the waterbom as well. it is recommended browwwwww.

Room Tip: good deluxe room.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Medan Adventure T
Ferry W, General Manager at Best Western Resort Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2015

Dear Medan Adventure T,