Berry Hotel
US$119
US$68
US$62
  • Pool
Ramayana Resort & Spa(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$63
US$690
US$91
Agoda.com
The Patra Bali Resort & Villas(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$64
Agoda.com
Bali Dynasty Resort Hotel(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$81
  • Breakfast included
Grand Inna Kuta(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$89
Citadines Kuta Beach Bali(Kuta)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$47
US$158
US$145
Priceline
US$105
US$89
Priceline
All reviewspool viewpurple colorbudget hotellil bitmini marketbig roommain roadaffordable pricestrategic locationlegian beachstandard roomnice poolcherrykrisnawowwbalihahaha
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Last month, We visited restaurant and just loved everything about it. Big space, clean, good food especially chicken cordon bleu, pizza and grilled fish is high reccomended. Affordable price but incredible customer service from staff especially Mr Aan . We would love to come back next year.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017

This is my third day here, I still have 2 days but I am thinking of moving to another hotel and just forget about my money that I spent here, because it's not worth it at all! I couldn't sleep until 3AM in the morning, that family beside my room is super duper noisy, they keep shouting to each other, laughing so hard, even their child keep moving the chair and cabinet that I can clearly hear from my bed (while I am typing this). I asked the FO for another room for me to move, I thought maybe because my room has this connecting door, surprisingly all of their room has this connecting door. OMG. I stay here for my business trip, can you imagine I couldn't sleep but I need to get shi* done in the morning and go to a bunch of meeting? FO said they will asked them to lower their voice, well, not working at all. duhh! what a nightmare staying here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

If you looking for budget hotwl in Bali Berry hotel must to be option to stay. Great price and strategic location. Easy to find cheap or fancy restaurant. I suprise with room size and rest room. The parking lot very small so can be big concern guest with car.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

it is easily to reach. near everywhere.. its not really expensive. the atmosphere is nice and quiet. the staff were also friendly and helpful.
pretty comfy, but maybe the floor of the room just a lil bit dirty.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel was okay and very fine compared to the price. It's got swimming pool and a basement parking area.
This is a good choice if you don't plan on enjoying the hotel, but to travel and visit lots of places.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family