4 people are viewing this hotel
US$66
Hotels.comUS$66
PricelineUS$67
TravelocityUS$66
All reviews wxyz bar huge tv short escape room upgrade awesome hotel beachwalk mall stayed here great location sadu staycation bfast housekeeping property lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2022

TIP: Visit the website in my profile for the full review and more photos.

Been waiting for the opening of this new Marriott Bonvoy property and it finally did! Truly enjoyed my stay on the opening day.

The hotel is directly connected to Beachwalk mall; how convenient! Breakfast buffet was superb for a hotel at this price point. The design fits the Aloft brand well. I liked that every room has a balcony. Service staff were all really friendly too.

Marie, Ingrid and the team did a wonderful job in putting everything together.

Looking forward to my next stay!

1  Thank suitesmile
Daniel Bartolomeus, Other at Aloft Bali Kuta at Beachwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi suitesmile,

Thank you for the 5-star review, suitesmile. And yes, the hotel finally open and able to serve our guest.
I’m so glad to hear that our staff were able to make your experience with us a memorable one and that you enjoyed all of the amenities we offer. I will pass on your compliments to Marie, Ingrid and the team for their amazing works! We hope that in future visits you’ll have an opportunity to try more of what we have available in this culinary gem.

See you soon!

Best,

Reviewed 15 May 2022

Great meal, superb cleanliness, outstanding service, good location near kuta beach and restaurants by the pantai kuta road and thank you for the room upgrade. Special thanks to Nico the front office manager for helping us throughout our stay.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 242mon,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found our staff helpful.
It’s always great when we can help guests make the most of their time with us – whether it be recommending a restaurant or showing them how to get around! I’ll let Nico know that you appreciated his assistance and he will be thrilled.

We hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2022 via mobile

Nice hotel, great staff, cleanliness and food high quality.

Upon the check inn FO staff FEMI and SADU the Manager, so friendly and great service, also all staff i see around the hotel always smile and helpful, and for housekeeping well done, The rooms and hotel areas are very clean.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi indragunawanputra,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Aloft Bali Kuta at Beachwalk, we continuously strive to serve you better.

We are glad that the team has managed to meet your needs during your stay.
Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2022

I am a calm traveller, I prefer going to hill, mountain or quite village but since my family asked me to get an awesome experience while in buzzling Kuta, I carefully select the best hotel. Aloft Bali Kuta is on my top list, the hotel located inside the shopping center but I feel a different atmosphere. Relaxing yet so trendy. Aloft Bali Kuta surely a place for young people and people young at heart, big tv screen and high tech so you can watch your fave streaming series, speaker so you can sing a long your favorite song for healing once in a while, or just sitting by the pool while entertained by Beachwalk's performer, Beachwalk should inform the performer that their audience not only in the front stage but on top too as we watching from above and a bit sad the performer think nobody's watching ;D.But I love that they support local talents. I should stay longer in Aloft Kuta, so I can watch the live performance at WXYZ bar too.

Our breakfast in DEPOT by aloft is so delicious with so friendly staff, my family fave is bubur ayam and suprisingly got awesome treat from the hand of the Chef himself, chef Danang, he makes my day. Definitely will come back again with the boys as they love it so much ...

I never thought I will get a different atmostphere in Kuta, but I did. Thanks to all at Aloft who makes my day soooooooo amazing! you know who you are ;) Rock on!

Room tip: Want a relaxing quite room ask for 2nd floor ;)
Date of stay: April 2022
Marie Browne, General Manager at Aloft Bali Kuta at Beachwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2022

Hi gusdark!

Thank you for the 5-star review and for taking a moment to share your memorable experience. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your stay, especially our fun atmosphere and trendy hotel design. We are delighted that you had an amazing breakfast experience and thank you for recognizing and mentioning our associates, we will make sure to share this feedback with Chef Danang, he will be thrilled to hear your positive feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back to experience a sassy and savvy stay here at Aloft Bali Kuta!

Best regards,
Marie Browne

Reviewed 30 April 2022 via mobile

The hotel just operated for a few weeks when I stayed here and everything still fresh. I love the room design, it’s small but it just works for my 6 night stays.

The staffs from the reception area, housekeeping, and WXYZ bar are exceptional, they’re always happy and looking forward to help you.

My only problem is the lack of room service. I had to go down early morning to pick up my suhoor, unlike the similar four-stars hotels where I was staying, they delivered the meal into my room. However, given the timing when they open the hotel, I think they don’t have enough staff yet.

The excessive use of cardboard food packaging for my suhoor meal also kinda of concerning, I hope you recycled those.

Last but not least on my last few nights, there was an unpleasant smell coming through the drainage. However thanks to Aris from housekeeping, he manage to get rid of it.

Regardless those minor issues, I think this hotel should be considered as it has a prime location (mind the noise from the mall next door tho, but they stop around 9-10pm) and great services from all the staffs.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi emirhartato!

Thank you for staying with us and taking a moment to share your recent experience. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our friendly hospitality meets your expectations. We regret to hear that you experienced the drainage problem, Please be rest assured that we have shared your feedback with our team.
Thank you once again for your constructive feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you back to experience another level of fun here at Aloft Bali Kuta!

Best regards,