“A city Hotel”
Review of Ibis Bali Kuta

Ibis Bali Kuta
Ranked #86 of 251 Hotels in Kuta
Reviewed 12 September 2016

Stayed here just 1 night (accompanying my family before they take an early flight the next day). I could say their one big point is the location. It is close to the airport (which is why I thought it is suitable for an overnight/transit stay), restaurants and convenient store are by walking distance and also close to a big gift shop called Krisna.

As a hotelier myself, I feel like the service is great, room is neatly cleaned, staffs are friendly and have quick respond to guest's request.
Just note, please do not compare this property to a big boutique/chain hotels. Because, you know, you can already tell from the rate differences. You get what you pay. But for the price around 350.000IDR/night, this hotel is great. Oh and I forgot to mention that they served their breakfast start at 4am to 12 noon! Although the big breakfast is only served from 6-10am, this is a good service for those who'll have an early trip. The bed and pillows are comfy and I was so surprised that they provide bolsters (bantal guling) in the room! :D

Just one negative thing, and I know that this is beyond the control of the hotel's management. It is that I found ants shortly after I put a cake on the table in the room. had my room on the 6th floor, and I was thinking that maybe the ants won't get there easily. but the reality is that I got ants as the topping of my cake. :(
Again I know that's beyond human control, so future guest of this hotel must be aware of that.

Would love to stay here again in the future. may be to spend the weekend and just escape from the daily routine :D

Room Tip: Make sure to check on the food you put on the table in the room. ants get there easily.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
IbisBaliKuta77, Management at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2016

Dear Valuable Guest,

Our appreciation for the time you have taken during share this stay experience.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will share your comments with our team and surely that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Regards,

Reviewed 8 September 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Staff were very attentive and replied to my emails very quickly regarding airport pick up. My partner and I only stayed one night but room was clean and good value for money close to the airport which was good as we flew in at 1am they also have 24 hour check in

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
IbisBaliKuta77, General Manager at Ibis Bali Kuta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Dear Amy H,

Thank you for staying with us...

I am very happy to read your positive review.

I shall surely pass your comment to the team as this will serve them as an encouragement to always deliver an excellent service to our guests.

I wish to welcome you back soon at our hotel.

Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Stayed one night after late flight. Bed very comfortable, good quality linen. Room small, but good a/c, tv, breakfast. Close to airport, wouldn't stay any longer. Large courtyard. On busy road with handy quicky- mart next door.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Dear coolum_65,

It is truly a pleasure to read your review.
Our room is very ergonomic fully equipped with comfortable bed which makes our guests want to dive into it all the time.

I hope on your next visit, you will stay more than 1 night so you will experience other services in the hotel and to explore the area.

Thank you again for your comments and looking forward to have you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

The Hotel is very suitable for overnight stay because it is close to the airport. Take a taxi or ask for airport transfer which is more expensive. No attraction close by, but a lot of eatery. Laota (chinese food) and Bu Tinuk (authentic indonesian food) are just across the road. For souvenir, a few hundred meters down the road.

Room Tip: higher floor
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business

Dear 423djt,

Thank you for your positive review.

Our location is indeed perfect for culinary lovers and shopaholics as we are surrounded by restaurants and souvenirs shops.

I wish next time, you would spend more than 1 night at our hotel so you can experience more of our services.

Looking forward to welcome you back to ibis Bali Kuta and thank you for sharing.