Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
Trip.comUS$171
FindHotelUS$42
getaroom.comUS$130
2,681 results
All reviews pool bar ocean front shopping mall kuta beach waterbom park kids club fantastic hotel breakfast buffet is bali massage australia
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Staying here for two nights for family staycation. We got rooms close to the beach (like 30 steps and voila, beach!). The pool area were nice and not really crowded so I can enjoy pool and sunset without worry. The staffs are friendly and very attentive, me and family love to play pool table and were asking for another stick to play together, but were told that all the sticks were broken, we're okay basically, not a big deal for us. But Ibu Tiki, one of the staff heard us and immediately fix the sticks, overall we're amazed by the attention, she greet us in the morning while having breakfast and still there in the area by the time we had our dinner, what a dedication!
All in all, its a good place to spend time with, the pool is my favorite..

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

I went to this hotel several times before with my wife and this time we came with our 1 y.o boy.
The front lobby is under renovation, but not really disturbed us. Yet, the parking space became quite limited. I have to parked a bit far and walked extra + the temporary lobby located in near the pool which is already far enough.
The room is still as amazing as we know it, but everything changed when i opened the wardrobe closet and found someone shirt in it. I dont know how they could missed that if they have a good cleaning standart.
I was unfortunately cancel to extend my stay there, but i would lie if i said i am not enjoying my stay in general.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 20 December 2020 via mobile

The hotel is so huge, when we came to DKPH, the lobby is being renovated, so they reallocate the front desk to the back side of hotel. You have to go a bit far to the back area.

The staffs are very polite and attentive. We have the room facing to the garden on the third floor.

The room is age but well maintained. Furniture is look old, however the cleanliness is good.

The breakfast serves buffet, but it is very limited and they called lite breakfast. It doesn’t represent the 5 stars of the hotel.

The swimming pool is huge and clean. The best overall.

It is our first experience at DKPH.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 24 November 2020

The first time I entered the hotel area, the atmosphere of Bali and a 5-star hotel was felt. The ornaments in the lobby area impress a hotel that is quite old, but still well preserved. Once we enter the lobby area, you can see the beautiful Kuta beach from inside the hotel. The hotel is directly connected to Kuta beach, so we can enjoy breakfast or lunch at the hotel's restaurant with a very beautiful beach view.

The rooms are quite spacious and very comfortable, and well maintained. There are TV, freezer, wardrobe and bathroom amenities. The drawback was the small size of the TV available in the room, which is not comparable to the class of the hotel. The wifi is smooth. The swimming pool is quite spacious and clean. You can immediately walk down the beach from this hotel, and it is connected to Discovery Shopping Mall.

Breakfast was quite varied, even in covid-19 pandemic conditions. You can also choose a room facing the pool and beach, or facing the garden if you want quiet room. Overall, I really enjoyed my visit to Discovery Kartika Plaza Hotel.

Let's visit Bali again, and support tourism in Bali.

Room tip: Please choose a room that facing the sea
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 26 August 2020 via mobile

Near to the center of Kuta and have directly access to the beach. The room is old but nice and clean, full amenities and we love the pool. This hotel is kids friendly and have great taste menu for breakfast and dining in.

Date of stay: September 2019